Thread: Some ideas that sts can do + info on loots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Some ideas that sts can do + info on loots

1. Like in somberholt we get a buff when we reach a certain rank I was thinking that when players reach a rank in normal AP like prestigious, etc and lower AP's they can get a small buff in all maps and a cool effect....players will also know what rank someone is.

2. This thing STS should certainly do is advertise about this game like in YouTube or somewhere. I really like this game and would be fun if there were a lot of players coz I see the same players everyday at camp and chancel

**It will be very helpful is some can post all the legendary, mythic and arcane or anything that are lootable in different maps along with the level that can loot them**

Ty

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    1. Like in somberholt we get a buff when we reach a certain rank I was thinking that when players reach a rank in normal AP like prestigious, etc and lower AP's they can get a small buff in all maps and a cool effect....players will also know what rank someone is.

2. This thing STS should certainly do is advertise about this game like in YouTube or somewhere. I really like this game and would be fun if there were a lot of players coz I see the same players everyday at camp and chancel

**It will be very helpful is some can post all the legendary, mythic and arcane or anything that are lootable in different maps along with the level that can loot them**

Ty

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk
    Similar to u I see same players online all day in the same map. I am not sure if they connect u to lobbied based our ur connection speed or whatever but starting to feel like no one buying items in auc anymore