Thread: Warning: This may take 10 minutes of your life...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Warning: This may take 10 minutes of your life...

I'm going to force myself to be friendly by saying hello...

INTRO
    Hello, I'm Abaleozut. Call me Aba. It's not my real name, but I like to call it my second name, because I've used for just about every single game I've ever played, since I started playing my first online game, which was actually Arcane Legends.
    I know the name is a bit confusing, but just to make it clear, I'm a girl... And a pretty cool one at that.

GAMING
    I'm definitely not a gamer, but my brother is and because of that, I use Steam and I've played heaps of different games from Age of Empires (when I was little) to games like Terraria (best game ever) and TF2. (which I'm terrible at)
    I don't hack games. Not sure If I actually know how to hack a game... But I'll be honest with you, I've been tempted at times and I'm sure you have at some point in your life.

FORUMS
    I don't break rules, I use clear, clean and understandable English (although most things I say end In some kind of witty remark) and I just enjoy bringing the forums to life.

ARCANE LEGENDS
    I started playing Arcane Legends around four years ago. I'm not afraid to say, that when I first started playing, I was a noob.
    I would spend hours firing the Kraag cannons, only to get around 300 gold and about 100 backfires. All the gold that I did manage to get, went straight to buying vanity’s, instead of going towards good weapons and items.
    I kept playing even though I was terrible and eventually it paid off.
    Even though my main character is a rogue (Abaleozut), I went all the way to lvl 41, (which was the cap then) spending my stat points on strength and only a little dex and int. You should have seen what people said to me when they looked at my stats. A rogue with crazy high strength. What a laugh. (Because of the new level cap I have fixed my mistake and my stats are okay now)
    After I got to level 41, I created two new characters, made loads of money from farming and did really well in events, but I just couldn’t motivate myself to keep playing. My goal had been to get my rogue to level 41 and become one of the awesome people and I’d done it. I’d even become an officer in a great guild, but it wasn’t enough.
    So I stopped for about a whole year…

Then one day I decided to play again, so I logged on and everything had changed. New level cap, new items, pets, maps. I used to have everything, but now my gear is rubbish, my old friends have all stopped playing and I’m now considered a low level noob!
    I wanted to quit there and then, but I didn’t, because I was always taught to never give up...
    Now, I’m level 56 (well on my way to lvl 66), I’m an officer in my wonderful guild, <Ten Toes Down>, I have made tons of new friends and I really am enjoying Arcane Legends again.
    I’m even starting to wonder why I stopped playing in the first place… That is one mystery that I’ll probably never solve.

MYSELF
    Serious and funny don't normally go together, but when It comes to me, you'll soon see that they do.
    I'm a 15 year old girl, I live in New Zealand, I'm really, really, really competitive, I love cats and chocolate and I value life's treasures more than games and how addictive and fun they can be.
    I can be a bit stubborn and impulsive, but I’m sure you’ll like me once you get to know me.
    Feel free to message me, ask for help.... You know... All the usual things people are supposed to say.

-Aba
    Last edited by Abaleozut; 07-18-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Welcome back to AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hiya^^, welcome back!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Hi, Aba

11 char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

The 10 minutes was spent pleasantly with your incredibly mature tone. I wouldn't have guessed you were a 15 year old! (Yes, that's a compliment)

Welcome back to the game, and welcome to the forums, Aba.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    The 10 minutes was spent pleasantly with your incredibly mature tone. I wouldn't have guessed you were a 15 year old! (Yes, that's a compliment)

Welcome back to the game, and welcome to the forums, Aba.
    Thank you very much Zylx. I certainly will take that as a compliment. Ever since I was a little girl I've had a love for reading and as I grew up, I devoured every single book I could get my hands on, so that may explain why I write (and speak) the way I do.
    Oh, and thank you for welcoming me.
    -Aba

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Oh, hello aba. Did tou really devour every book?

I was kidding XD
    Last edited by Astrea; 07-22-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hey aba!!
    Welcome back to al.
    ign:juicylemon
    U can run with me
    Im always help ppl