Thread: New abilities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question New abilities

I have a random question, I have learned 2 new abilities for a total of 6 but I can't seem to add the most recent ones to my abilities section. I can't seem to make use of the second slot for abilities. I even tried to equip them to the first four slots but that doesn't work either. I can only remove and add my first 4. Could it be because my new abilities are still level zero? Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taresafoo View Post
    I have a random question, I have learned 2 new abilities for a total of 6 but I can't seem to add the most recent ones to my abilities section. I can't seem to make use of the second slot for abilities. I even tried to equip them to the first four slots but that doesn't work either. I can only remove and add my first 4. Could it be because my new abilities are still level zero? Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks!
    Bingo... The game can auto-assign skill points, but it doesn't always auto-assign points to new skills you learn.

You need at least 1 skill point assigned to a skill in order to assign the skill to a skill slot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

^^ This one ^^

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If you're on auto-level still, you will continue to learn new skills, but no points will be assigned to them until the first four skills are maxed out at 6 points apiece. So...no skills past the first four get any points until you hit level 26(!). This is why a lot of people take auto-level off (well, that and they want to assign stat points to STR, INT and DEX where they want and not where the game thinks they want them).
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

OMG! That makes perfect sense, thanks guys!