Thread: Horriffic staff??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Horriffic staff??

Ok so i know we have talked about this already, but i would just like to throw some shade about the proc. I love the look and the stat bonus from the staff but i mean cmon the proc barely does anything. Mt pt members destroy the charmed mobs and then they just disappear after, where did it all go wrong lol. I think the idea is great to summon mobs, but how about a little tweak. Currently immortal staff is still the best staff in game, in all honesty the level 66 arcane weapons and procs should be way better on both ends. I know this will never happen but...... how about summoning dream monsters that have a chance to swallow mobs whole kind of like a banish, similar to the way the dream eater swallows mages. I mean why pay all this gold and plat for a wepon that does absolutely nothing except give stats? It would be cool to see a new weapon top all previous ones in maps such as mausoleum and elite maps for aps. Idk just my opinion maybe i rambling because i drink to many red bulls and have work in 3 hrs lol. I'd like to think that you guys would tweak these new arcanes for all classes.
    What you guys think? Drop some jewels below
    #ImOut 🏃💨
    KEEESE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd be pleased if it would actually do something against bosses. It does well for me against mobs, but doesn't really help at all on bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have the 66 arcane gun should I trade it for the horrific staff?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I sold my staff yesterday not worth it IMO. Just gunna sit back and see what sts does in future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

The charm process is quite good though we cant see the DOT much it should spread like wild fire process to other mobs . .. STS should remove the minions spawn they are doing nothing and causing issue in pve as we have to attack the minions.

I wonder how charm massive dot works by %??

Not sure why STS not replied to any of the issues posted on horrific staff... o well ...
    Last edited by will0; 08-01-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeldo View Post
    I'd be pleased if it would actually do something against bosses. It does well for me against mobs, but doesn't really help at all on bosses.
    Dragon staff already did its work at bosses in mauso putting rogues at afk status in cities.

No to other uber anti-boss procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont understand why it seems like they dont care about how 66 arcane weapons messed up expectations, knowing that it is the highest weapon level atm, it doesnt worth the price having it.. can someone tell me what are the chances of them reworking these 66 arc weapons?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

These weapons were made to be op at further levels(opinion).

That's seeing how effective mythic/arcanes from lower lvls( the ones most use for gy/maus) were in content much higher level than it. If that be the case again, hopefully it's geared towards content only 5 or 10 levels(next cap?) And not 15 levels.

Overpriced? For now yes, but will level out in about a month or so.

It's the right way to do it but the expansion for it(assuming) is a little far off. I wouldn't want it to be op for current content unless that's how the next adventures in Arlor were made to be played.

Speculation and such so don't quote me .
    Sounds about right doe.

Happy farming,
    Archonmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

People don't want to run mausoleum with me when they see I have horrific staff they keep telling me to get DS if STS made charm work on bosses the problem would be solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i sold my horrible staff oops "horrific" and trade for a old staff which works better 5x in PVE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    People don't want to run mausoleum with me when they see I have horrific staff they keep telling me to get DS if STS made charm work on bosses the problem would be solved.
    If I saw you using it on mobs I'd yap at you to use a flame staff there instead too.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    If I saw you using it on mobs I'd yap at you to use a flame staff there instead too.
    Āll STS has to do is make charm work on bosses too and staff would be useful I'm not switching to DS lol