Ok so i know we have talked about this already, but i would just like to throw some shade about the proc. I love the look and the stat bonus from the staff but i mean cmon the proc barely does anything. Mt pt members destroy the charmed mobs and then they just disappear after, where did it all go wrong lol. I think the idea is great to summon mobs, but how about a little tweak. Currently immortal staff is still the best staff in game, in all honesty the level 66 arcane weapons and procs should be way better on both ends. I know this will never happen but...... how about summoning dream monsters that have a chance to swallow mobs whole kind of like a banish, similar to the way the dream eater swallows mages. I mean why pay all this gold and plat for a wepon that does absolutely nothing except give stats? It would be cool to see a new weapon top all previous ones in maps such as mausoleum and elite maps for aps. Idk just my opinion maybe i rambling because i drink to many red bulls and have work in 3 hrs lol. I'd like to think that you guys would tweak these new arcanes for all classes.
What you guys think? Drop some jewels below
#ImOut 🏃💨
KEEESE