Thread: Arcane staff 66 charmed part 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default Arcane staff 66 charmed part 2

So it works sorta... i dont really notice what the dot is on this thing thats 1, we can now see that mobs are charmed in pve but in pvp the pink mobs come up but die off wayy to easy compared to the tank sword proc that stays there for 20 sec..can devs have pink mobs stay a little longer? Thx

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I just made a thread about this and they said it was a duplicate of what I posted dyni. I'm just still confused as to what the point of this staff is. I love the work StS is doing but im trying to say this in the nicest way possible with no shade thrown but I'm not allowed to post what is still wrong with the staff. my party can still destroy my mobs, the dot I cannot see if it is good or not. Although its nice to see the word charmed above the proc'd mobs, there are still some issues with the staff. Sts we love you guys but we are just trying to explain in the nicest way possible that there are still some errors with this staff! Please look into this guys or run a map with this weapon in mausoleum and tell me what you guys think, it would be greatly appreciated once again. Thank you sts!
    #BlueLivesMatter #SmurfsUnite #HorrificStaffProblems
    😭😭😭😭😭👀👀

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

How about the minions spawn? IT still attack back the allies... and freeze also the duration are very short .. Do the minions really do any damage actually?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

loves the work he says ...lmao dont get me started .i havent played in like 2 weeks. a.l has become a chat room

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MidasMint View Post
    loves the work he says ...lmao dont get me started .i havent played in like 2 weeks. a.l has become a chat room
    GOT to say something nice cuz everything i post gets taken down 😂😂😂😂😂😥 ty Midas your rock is lifted back up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I really like the horrific stick......except for the pretty much useless and annoying summoning of the creatures. It's very annoying to me and other members in the zone when it seems to constantly summon those useless little creatures. The charm proc is nice against mobs but the stick is pretty much useless against bosses.