Thread: New Endgame Boss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Default New Endgame Boss

Cinco! I have an idea for a new endgame boss that would be interesting. In the spacetime studios map, after defeating ZINKO, you could add a small chance to spawn a boss called "Cinco Loco". You could model the boss after yourself, and I could see a simple way of doing that by using the "King of Bling" boss model and simply retexturing it slightly. This new Cinco Loco boss could have a rare chance at some sort of new item, maybe a Loco Starry Garb as I suggested before? It would be cool to have the rate of Cinco spawning be far rarer than the rarity of the Starry drop itself, as it would always be exciting to see the boss spawn as you would know you'd have a realistic chance of getting a nice drop if you see him spawn. That being said, you should make the spawn rate of the Cinco boss be extremely rare, 1/1000 maybe, and 1/10 for getting the starry drop from the boss itself. It's not that much new content, just one retextured boss and one retextured item, but adding this would bring life back to PvE which is something I always love seeing. Also another plus would it would cause the new 1h weapons and shields to go up in supply which is a good thing since it would make them more affordable for people who had just recently capped but didn't quite have the cash for the best gear in the game. All in all, it shouldn't be that much work to implement, but I think it would have a good impact on the game. Tell me your thoughts!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post: