Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Time for a serious comment now, It wasn't needed, Cause Ik if Cinco would read this, he wouldn't be convinced at all because you're lacking essential logics /data and everybody else opposed you with facts but still I'll do it. You're right I have not played L100 mage although I do fight with em all the time. If those player who opposed you here would actually support you I'd check in-depth even I'd make a L100 mage.

One single line of yours is contradicting strongly with every post you made to justify ur original point -

"a bird and mage team is best team according to you, not a double bird team neither a double mage team, why? probably not the time to if you think birds are such op, bird + Bird would wreck any other team formation. ALTERNATIVE if I say if a mage is such valuable to a team then buffing it would cause the team op and just like before a team of mages would simply prevail anything else " - The logic that already justified by and stated by you.

Want me to point out each and every mistake you do like I did to ur video (hopefully you remember that)? probably not the time to do so directly, You talk about pro birds that's good but you never learn from em, you talked about cold, chao. The range play and range tactic of Kanital was Superior than cold & chao in fact any pro bird that we used to know who mostly rely on fast and accurate delivery of combo along with cold's dependency of a PARTICULAR range glitch RATHER THAN range tactics, now I'm sure both the range things r out of ur reach. You talk about pro mages, but never try to understand that how they play, how a very few exceptional mages play, how that they not totally dependent of a combo rather than also dependent on range, kite, ms timing not like combo fails they fails. THE PROBLEM WITH YOU is that you jump into a fight then go to enemy and deliver ur combo that u learned and practiced, if that works fine if not then "wow sts nerfed mages to ground ........" there's no scope of learning, no scope of betterment, no scope of challenge.

Even every new cap demand some changes in ur playstyle and combo, but adaptation only means change to a better (op) set to u. Mages were op, most cap most of the time, when we say that unlike you we faced enough challenge, pushed ourselves to the far most level that anybody can reach ever, played such situations where getting in range means insta kill for birds and understanding everything in depth, played with favorite class at the time when favorite class was utterly under powered & like pretty rare species, you see it occassionally, Played against (2-1.3-1 multiple players multiple classes multiple levels & challenging situation not like wow that's an op class/ team/ higher level lets go to tree and leave to save kd every time, I'm not saying doing care for kd is bad but sometime facing challenges teaches you something unique.

The major problem I can see is that the both the tank classes, bear & rhino (thank cinco that tank mages, tank foxes etc are a thing anymore) are kinda op and interesting thing is that, the thing I asked to lower dodge cap slightly like 10-15 can solve many situations, it's more justified now because before at time when tanks were under powered, lowering dodge cap would make em weaker but now lowering dodge cap will actually help in all situations including tone down tanks a bit.
I love when people who play mage tell me how to play mage when they dont play mage. I didnt really contridict myself. A rhino and bird much much more likely to win. Anyways, you stated one of my problems. The range. Im not saying nerf range. What i am saying is that birds can land 6 skills from a range of 10m+. Birds also have better dodge, and better armor. So, birds have more dmg at 10m+ range then mage does. Mage can only land 3 skills from a range 10m+. Birds can do 600-800 dmg per skill i believe. Correct me if im wrong. Because im pretty sure of im just a bit. Anyways. I added up the mana and the health points of my mage with finam wand and bracer, and eshorts helm and armor. Along with black dragon 3pc. I added them up because mana can be used as health via mana shield. I got a total of 3,308 total health points when ive used mana shield. So, say bird low rolls for every skill they can hit from a range 10 meters +. 600x6 skills = 3600. Not including the dodge factor. Thats 3600 health points leaving mage with only 208 hp. Which they will most likely die to "auto". Heals to me seem like they dont even heal off enough dmg of 1 skill. I dont know the stats on a l100 bird "with gear" but if someone sends me them i will gladly revise. The damage output at a range for birds is way higher than mages. Which is reasonable. But for them to be able to drain or mana and hp at a range 10m+ makes mages kiting useless. Since mage can only land 3 skills at 10m+ when bird can land 6 skills at that range. Not to mention mage will only dodge about 2-4 skills before death occurs when fighting bird. While bird will dodge 5-7 skills if the happens to kill the bird. *note: these are guesstimates* not to mention the delay of the skills mage has. Thus, meaning birds produce 3600-4800 dmg in 6 skills before mage can deal im guessing 1000-1400 dmg in the 3 skills.

Mage vs bear: bear can nuke the mana shield in 1 skill. I seen above someone told me to use fire heal vs bears. Bears also have much much better dodge then mage. This is a terrible suggestion. 1. Because bear would likely dodge fire. And 2. Because, they will hit you with pull and nuke you before you can use fire. 3. Heal doesnt stop pull. So even if you do hit fire before they hit pull. This would have to be at exactly 12 and have to knock them out of 12. So they waste the skill. You would have to stay exactly in 12m and then go back out of range. Thats if you dont get hit by hell svream or pull. Very unlikey. Im not going any further because im sure you dont play mage. Anyways, killing a bear that knows what they are doing such as chao, or sao no matter how good you at mage you are is practically impossible 1v1. Simply because they can pull you in and nuke your mana shield in one skill then nuke ur hp away in 2-4 skills.

Mage vs rhino: rhino needs nerfed in general. But they are killable. With alot of luck.

Mage vs fox: havent played vs fox yet. No comments.

Mage in general: mage has the least amount of health then any of the classes (not sure about fox). They also have the least amount of armor.

Conclusion: health points and mana are so low is honestly a joke. However, this can obviously be fixed. All the thing listed above can simply be combated by giving mage 1. A slight buff in health points. At least 2700 health points need to be added. This would include just health points. No mana or armor buffs. 2. You could buff strictly mana by giving us atleast a 2k buff in mana. But the best option. And what is really needed is option 3. Buff both mana and health. Tweaks would probably be necessary for this one. But i was thinking +500-700hp and buff mana 1300-1400. Or instead of buffing hp. You developers could buff heal by 10%-20%. Any of these would help.
Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Time for a serious comment now, It wasn't needed, Cause Ik if Cinco would read this, he wouldn't be convinced at all because you're lacking essential logics /data and everybody else opposed you with facts but still I'll do it. You're right I have not played L100 mage although I do fight with em all the time. If those player who opposed you here would actually support you I'd check in-depth even I'd make a L100 mage.

One single line of yours is contradicting strongly with every post you made to justify ur original point -

"a bird and mage team is best team according to you, not a double bird team neither a double mage team, why? probably not the time to if you think birds are such op, bird + Bird would wreck any other team formation. ALTERNATIVE if I say if a mage is such valuable to a team then buffing it would cause the team op and just like before a team of mages would simply prevail anything else " - The logic that already justified by and stated by you.

Want me to point out each and every mistake you do like I did to ur video (hopefully you remember that)? probably not the time to do so directly, You talk about pro birds that's good but you never learn from em, you talked about cold, chao. The range play and range tactic of Kanital was Superior than cold & chao in fact any pro bird that we used to know who mostly rely on fast and accurate delivery of combo along with cold's dependency of a PARTICULAR range glitch RATHER THAN range tactics, now I'm sure both the range things r out of ur reach. You talk about pro mages, but never try to understand that how they play, how a very few exceptional mages play, how that they not totally dependent of a combo rather than also dependent on range, kite, ms timing not like combo fails they fails. THE PROBLEM WITH YOU is that you jump into a fight then go to enemy and deliver ur combo that u learned and practiced, if that works fine if not then "wow sts nerfed mages to ground ........" there's no scope of learning, no scope of betterment, no scope of challenge.

Even every new cap demand some changes in ur playstyle and combo, but adaptation only means change to a better (op) set to u. Mages were op, most cap most of the time, when we say that unlike you we faced enough challenge, pushed ourselves to the far most level that anybody can reach ever, played such situations where getting in range means insta kill for birds and understanding everything in depth, played with favorite class at the time when favorite class was utterly under powered & like pretty rare species, you see it occassionally, Played against (2-1.3-1 multiple players multiple classes multiple levels & challenging situation not like wow that's an op class/ team/ higher level lets go to tree and leave to save kd every time, I'm not saying doing care for kd is bad but sometime facing challenges teaches you something unique.

The major problem I can see is that the both the tank classes, bear & rhino (thank cinco that tank mages, tank foxes etc are a thing anymore) are kinda op and interesting thing is that, the thing I asked to lower dodge cap slightly like 10-15 can solve many situations, it's more justified now because before at time when tanks were under powered, lowering dodge cap would make em weaker but now lowering dodge cap will actually help in all situations including tone down tanks a bit.
I love when people who play mage tell me how to play mage when they dont play mage. I didnt really contridict myself. A rhino and bird much much more likely to win. Anyways, you stated one of my problems. The range. Im not saying nerf range. What i am saying is that birds can land 6 skills from a range of 10m+. Birds also have better dodge, and better armor. So, birds have more dmg at 10m+ range then mage does. Mage can only land 3 skills from a range 10m+. Birds can do 600-800 dmg per skill i believe. Correct me if im wrong. Because im pretty sure of im just a bit. Anyways. I added up the mana and the health points of my mage with finam wand and bracer, and eshorts helm and armor. Along with black dragon 3pc. I added them up because mana can be used as health via mana shield. I got a total of 3,308 total health points when ive used mana shield. So, say bird low rolls for every skill they can hit from a range 10 meters +. 600x6 skills = 3600. Not including the dodge factor. Thats 3600 health points leaving mage with only 208 hp. Which they will most likely die to "auto". Heals to me seem like they dont even heal off enough dmg of 1 skill. I dont know the stats on a l100 bird "with gear" but if someone sends me them i will gladly revise. The damage output at a range for birds is way higher than mages. Which is reasonable. But for them to be able to drain or mana and hp at a range 10m+ makes mages kiting useless. Since mage can only land 3 skills at 10m+ when bird can land 6 skills at that range. Not to mention mage will only dodge about 2-4 skills before death occurs when fighting bird. While bird will dodge 5-7 skills if the happens to kill the bird. *note: these are guesstimates* not to mention the delay of the skills mage has. Thus, meaning birds produce 3600-4800 dmg in 6 skills before mage can deal im guessing 1000-1400 dmg in the 3 skills.

Mage vs bear: bear can nuke the mana shield in 1 skill. I seen above someone told me to use fire heal vs bears. Bears also have much much better dodge then mage. This is a terrible suggestion. 1. Because bear would likely dodge fire. And 2. Because, they will hit you with pull and nuke you before you can use fire. 3. Heal doesnt stop pull. So even if you do hit fire before they hit pull. This would have to be at exactly 12 and have to knock them out of 12. So they waste the skill. You would have to stay exactly in 12m and then go back out of range. Thats if you dont get hit by hell svream or pull. Very unlikey. Im not going any further because im sure you dont play mage. Anyways, killing a bear that knows what they are doing such as chao, or sao no matter how good you at mage you are is practically impossible 1v1. Simply because they can pull you in and nuke your mana shield in one skill then nuke ur hp away in 2-4 skills.

Mage vs rhino: rhino needs nerfed in general. But they are killable. With alot of luck.

Mage vs fox: havent played vs fox yet. No comments.

Mage in general: mage has the lowest hp of all the classes (not sure about fox). Mage also has the lowest amount of armor. This would be reasonable if mage could do alot more dmg. I also think mage has one of the lowest amounts of mana(once again not sure. Correct me if im wrong)

Conclusion: health points and mana are so low is honestly a joke. However, this can obviously be fixed. All the thing listed above can simply be combated by giving mage 1. A slight buff in health points. At least 2700 health points need to be added. This would include just health points. No mana or armor buffs. 2. You could buff strictly mana by giving us atleast a 2k buff in mana. Or option 3. Buff health by increasing health points by 500-700 points. And buffing mana by 1700-2000. You could also buff heal by 10-20% instead of adding mana.