Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Hohoho, finally I don't have to say you mymy that thing that I kept saying since last few decades oops, last few months because everybody already said that directly or indirectly - go learn mage, still a nice time to do that. If I was more active and not lazy to lvl up, I'd play mage most of the time and who knows I'd be also able to beat nemo with my mage ofc after re-analysing my own gameplay vids and learning from em and attending nemo's lecture on town and so on.

There's a really very thin and fine line between a balanced class and op. If ur (mage) play style is ordinary, u can't and shouldn't be able to beat someone exceptional (other class) u have to be exceptional, if ur class get buffed then ofc that gap can be filled but then exceptional mages will wreck havoc on other class exceptional players.

About tanks, I'll discuss here latter IF necessary.
"Learn mage" says the guy who doesnt even play mage. Farmed you 80 cap. Farmed you 85. Congrats you can finally kill me. Reading anything you type is a waste of my time because its so irrelevant.