Thread: Weird question about bird...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I woke up after that 'bye' and I think I should have explained it a bit, it's kinda funny when somebody ask to test things that I tested at the kindergarten while trying to learn bird ages ago

Read above I said there are two types of GCD (Global cool down skills) one type of skills - You tap the skills, GCD starts INSTANTLY, there's no way you can tap any other skill instantly after taping this , (but there's a trick to use these types skills instantly, how? Pretty simple, why should I reveal all by myself, test it after reading it full carefully )
    Birds roots, screems etc mages and bears most skills falls under this type.

2nd type - Mages frostbite, bears V-slash etc and birds brk, blind, rep, blast etc falls under this type.

GCD don't start instantly after taping these skills, THAT'S where the scope where you call it 'same time' or instantly or slight delay you can tap other before Gcd starts because gcd don't start instantly here.

When you say, xyther, using 2 fingers, take 2 2nd type skills it will work, tap same time, when u try to tap 2 fingers, it's u think that both touching SAME TIME but system knows there's still a difference like a small part of a second, take 2 skills of 1st type and try to tap 2 fingers, it won't work of the reason I already explained, system knows you touch a skill before than the other one and gcd will start instantly, making the other one unavailable to touch.

I didn't mention rhino n foxes they have these 2 types too, and I avoided going any further in depth, that would reveal lil bit more, which I don't want for now
    Last edited by Waug; 07-24-2017 at 01:11 AM.