Thread: Weird question about bird...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Weird question about bird...

What skills on bird can be used simultaneously?

Someone told me that some skills can be pressed quickly so they are released almost at the same time. Hmm? Any truth to this.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I have never heard of this except maybe on pc with sub 50 ping. And some luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

uhhhhhhhhhh, arrow>single root is almost instant, avian and anything, and something else i cannot remember. it's not "simultaneous", as such, the skills just have lower gcd. Get someone better than me to confirm this, just what I've noticed from playing bird.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Just tried this, it works. If you press 2 skills at the same time both will go off usually, you need perfect timing though. If someone were to go on chrome and program a macro that does frame perfect presses, you would nuke everything in pvp. Seeing as it works with 2 skills, I don't see why it couldn't work with more if done frame perfect. Imagine doing all 8 offensive skills at the same time... Nice find hook
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Just tried this, it works. If you press 2 skills at the same time both will go off usually, you need perfect timing though. If someone were to go on chrome and program a macro that does frame perfect presses, you would nuke everything in pvp. Seeing as it works with 2 skills, I don't see why it couldn't work with more if done frame perfect. Imagine doing all 8 offensive skills at the same time... Nice find hook
    Or you could always get a macro

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

.... Nice find hook
    That's kinda hilarious when u say that, I just wonder that how ppls PvP and never found such SMALL details, maybe it's because so much dependency on promoted combos (learned combo from others)

You can't do 8 skills at the same time (although same time is not the right term here), there's rly a limit and what's that I myself probably not gonna reveal. There's actually 2 types of global cool down skills, birds got few more one type than other classes but everyone has the both types.

As for the macro, there are lot of limitations but achievable specially if ur not a fast tapper.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-23-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    Or you could always get a macro

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
    I already talked about using a macro in the third sentence of my post, but thank you for repeating what I said I suppose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    That's kinda hilarious when u say that, I just wonder that how ppls PvP and never found such SMALL details, maybe it's because so much dependency on promoted combos (learned combo from others)

You can't do 8 skills at the same time (although same time is not the right term here), there's rly a limit and what's that I myself probably not gonna reveal. There's actually 2 types of global cool down skills, birds got few more one type than other classes but everyone has the both types.

As for the macro, there are lot of limitations but achievable specially if ur not a fast tapper.
    You really can do 2 skills at the exact same time, you need to try it. You can make two skills go off the exact same frame if you use a macro/press both skills with two different fingers at the same time. I know what you're trying to say, but this is completely different than what you're talking about. It might not work for you though since your ping is higher bc where you live, but I can show video footage of what I'm talking about if you're interested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Yeah i do all the time cuz i always got green ping but only works on pc.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You really can do 2 skills at the exact same time, you need to try it. You can make two skills go off the exact same frame if you use a macro/press both skills with two different fingers at the same time. I know what you're trying to say, but this is completely different than what you're talking about. It might not work for you though since your ping is higher bc where you live, but I can show video footage of what I'm talking about if you're interested
    Lol, I've in depth knowledge about the whole matter, but u didn't get totally what I said, bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Lol, I've in depth knowledge about the whole matter, but u didn't get totally what I said, bye.
    K thx bai, Waugypoo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I woke up after that 'bye' and I think I should have explained it a bit, it's kinda funny when somebody ask to test things that I tested at the kindergarten while trying to learn bird ages ago

Read above I said there are two types of GCD (Global cool down skills) one type of skills - You tap the skills, GCD starts INSTANTLY, there's no way you can tap any other skill instantly after taping this , (but there's a trick to use these types skills instantly, how? Pretty simple, why should I reveal all by myself, test it after reading it full carefully )
    Birds roots, screems etc mages and bears most skills falls under this type.

2nd type - Mages frostbite, bears V-slash etc and birds brk, blind, rep, blast etc falls under this type.

GCD don't start instantly after taping these skills, THAT'S where the scope where you call it 'same time' or instantly or slight delay you can tap other before Gcd starts because gcd don't start instantly here.

When you say, xyther, using 2 fingers, take 2 2nd type skills it will work, tap same time, when u try to tap 2 fingers, it's u think that both touching SAME TIME but system knows there's still a difference like a small part of a second, take 2 skills of 1st type and try to tap 2 fingers, it won't work of the reason I already explained, system knows you touch a skill before than the other one and gcd will start instantly, making the other one unavailable to touch.

I didn't mention rhino n foxes they have these 2 types too, and I avoided going any further in depth, that would reveal lil bit more, which I don't want for now
    Last edited by Waug; 07-24-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    but only works on pc.
    Unless something has changed within the past few months, that's entirely untrue. It's been that way for years now.