Thread: When it hits you...(66 staff)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Default When it hits you...(66 staff)

So i was running with a player useing 66 staff,and saw the charm making the mobs attack other moba then after other mobs died it started attacking me and the party then we killed it..there it hit me. If the charm were to competley turn mobs into allies it would mean you cant kill them urself which also means u gonna have less mobs count to spawn the boss and less xp/gold since you cant kill them and have to leave them behind..lol noooooooow the proc makes sense xD

And i guess for the skeltons spawn thing..it happens on uncharm-able units so you can charm them insted and have them help you deal damage to that unit..k im not complaing abt it anymore xD

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

-1 the charm is still bugged with the mobs because charmed mobs do attack other mobs but eventually turn back to fight us. It doesn't indefinitely turn mobs to our side for good, so boss spawn rate will still be the same. Now ive had this staff for 2 weeks now, and after update it is considerably better, now i can see proc rate which is decent. What they should do is completely remove the spawned mobs imo. Loll. They absolutely do nothing then disappear. The dot on charmed mobs is very op but people can't tell how good its working due other wep procs. Just my opinion tho Alxe!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Exrayz View Post
    -1 the charm is still bugged with the mobs because charmed mobs do attack other mobs but eventually turn back to fight us. It doesn't indefinitely turn mobs to our side for good, so boss spawn rate will still be the same. Now ive had this staff for 2 weeks now, and after update it is considerably better, now i can see proc rate which is decent. What they should do is completely remove the spawned mobs imo. Loll. They absolutely do nothing then disappear. The dot on charmed mobs is very op but people can't tell how good its working due other wep procs. Just my opinion tho Alxe!
    you should run elite gates, the proc mobs didn't spawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

buggy bug staff ... sold after 2 days