Just thought a thing.....I don't know if it's possible or not but.....let's write it down.

This idea cone from the fact that nothing is wrong in game when you start from zero and you are new, just you are alone! Game is still fun, still good graphics and playability, it's very funny to play it in party rather then alone. So my ideas are not to improve endgame play, but for new ppl that approaching AL that could be a little discouraged to reach endgame by the grinding needed (alone).

So thinking about how to give more fun time when you start, how would it be
- to add in Arlor map how many ppl are running maps (let's say I want to run Brackenridge but I see that there are already 2 ppl in Aqueduts) at your level (or in the level-window)?
- to enlarge the level-window (provably balancing more the difference of varius levels in the same map) of players that can join a map (right now should be 4 level window, idk exactly, but to move it to 6-8 for low levels is an exampl
- to have already a "friend" list of other new players you can join in maps, like a "online now at the same level" list. (Ok this could be troublesome....but hope you understand the basic idea).

More ppl playing, more probability to pvp, endgame playing, fun.
Just ideas.