Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Just thought a thing.....I don't know if it's possible or not but.....let's write it down.

This idea cone from the fact that nothing is wrong in game when you start from zero and you are new, just you are alone! Game is still fun, still good graphics and playability, it's very funny to play it in party rather then alone. So my ideas are not to improve endgame play, but for new ppl that approaching AL that could be a little discouraged to reach endgame by the grinding needed (alone).

So thinking about how to give more fun time when you start, how would it be
    - to add in Arlor map how many ppl are running maps (let's say I want to run Brackenridge but I see that there are already 2 ppl in Aqueduts) at your level (or in the level-window)?
    - to enlarge the level-window (provably balancing more the difference of varius levels in the same map) of players that can join a map (right now should be 4 level window, idk exactly, but to move it to 6-8 for low levels is an exampl
    - to have already a "friend" list of other new players you can join in maps, like a "online now at the same level" list. (Ok this could be troublesome....but hope you understand the basic idea).

More ppl playing, more probability to pvp, endgame playing, fun.
    Just ideas.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Personally I feel the game is a mess. For starters all these SETS for maps are becoming old and boring now. Just make them work in all zones *including pvp*. It gives people equallity and a good degree of customization. And it makes it worth crafting. The current nightmare set is a waste of time. It doesnt help much in raid, *tanks still use glint set and aegis to aggro mobs* Most Mages and rogues are using old arcane weapons in raid as well with level 61 Armor,belts,rings etc.. So how is the new content actually new? Gear progression is terrible. Another thing its mainly the Pvpers who have some issue here and are packing up n selling stuff. So Sts help them out.. Because most of your loyal gamebase is going poof..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Maybe its because u sux.. jk wahahhaha

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

What baffles me is that STS claims to be using the new expansion as a gold sink, but make the best gear only available through instant open locks, which puts a whole lot of gold back into inflation.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    What baffles me is that STS claims to be using the new expansion as a gold sink, but make the best gear only available through instant open locks, which puts a whole lot of gold back into inflation.
    They gotta make money some how I don't blame them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Imo, pvp is dead because people can't handle new gears. This is too much and totally unfair, it kill the competition because it's all about how much money you're ready to put in the game. I'm just saying what everyone think but doesn't wanna say. We can't follow the game it's too much expenssive so people gave up on pvp and quit game. That's why pvp is dead. That's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the formula was once pve/locks gear to pvp. now the formula is pve/locks gear to pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Unfortunately, unless radical changes are implemented, there is no coming back from the current situation. Everything is dead, not just endgame pvp. People are quitting (or "semi-quitting") left and right. It's almost as if this "expansion" and level cap was intentionally made like this. To bring the game to an end. Sad but true.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: