Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
Please Sts focus on pvp..

Add new Pvp mode/s and new map for ctf..
I had pretty good suggestions on FFA.There are countless threads about Pvp, but you guys seem to ignore them..
Readding leaderboards would make it more active and if you guys i think dummy farming is the problem its not, i've already posted how to get rid of dummy farming but got ignored..
Also* the problem of endgame pvp being dead is because most of the people wont simply bother leveling through 288k xp.. If the xp was reduced or some xp event were added, it would be nice..

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk
I wouldnt mine if there was an XP event where u can loot xp chests (non tradeable but maybe stash able) even tho I'm already 66. If that would help ppl lvl up I wouldnt mind. I think the ppl who are going complain about this are greedy ppl who are going to say "I wasted gold on XP elix,abbadon, egg ring etc... "Blah blah. man stop thinking about yourself. If you are already rich but don't wana see people try to prosper in a game something is wrong with you IMO. Even tho I wasted a lot of gold to lvl up quicker I still don't mind if Sts did this but that's just me. ✌💯