Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Can u do something with the PvP being dead @ 66? Or overall pvp
    Atm there's nothing to do but waste 66k & 6k on runs and loot worthless junk. Also doing maus is getting too boring. Too many people quitting which is hurting the game imo. Less competition in PvP and or pve. Not trying sound in grateful or anything but you Devs have to do something I'm grateful for the new content ect.. We the Community are supplying you with great ideas(IMO)that you have to take in consideration . It's lame entering PvP at 66 and no one to clash with.
    What are your thoughts AL community?
    I agree with this statement...its great sts trying new things but expansion was not successful unfortunately. Pvp at 66 is dead completely, expansion is 1 stage and why would i pay 66k to raid useless items i cant sell? As for maus, fantastic idea for pve kept me busy for almost a year but now ive run enough to get dark and light apostle so im done there .People are semi quitting I dont blame them Im having a hard time logging on myself. My suggestion is nothing anyone hasn't already said MORE pve content another grind like Maus, expand pvp content Pvp is games biggest attractions and all tho having pvp dead was not sts intentions new maps and new content to live it up a bit would be nice and lastly bring back locks for us to farm! Maus is great to farm for gold but for most pick up and play players, maus is just not a great option cuz they dont have enough points to get into maus 5 and 6. I hope sts hears us out.. we are all on the same side here HOWEVER the community has spoken..We have been waiting for sts response !(except justg.. give that dude sometime with his baby) the rest of you dont have an excuse. Peace
    #BLUELIVESMATTER
    #THEMOVEMENT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dynimite For This Useful Post: