Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Endgame worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Is Endgame worth it?

So I haven't played for a while and am wondering if grinding to level 100 is worth the time. My main is a 71 bird with a 5pc flying set and it probably isn't worth much anymore due to the fact that twinking levels have died out. Would it still be possible to obtain a full, endgame set or not(should i decide to go endgame)? How active is PL nowdays?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    So I haven't played for a while and am wondering if grinding to level 100 is worth the time. My main is a 71 bird with a 5pc flying set and it probably isn't worth much anymore due to the fact that twinking levels have died out. Would it still be possible to obtain a full, endgame set or not(should i decide to go endgame)? How active is PL nowdays?
    It's pretty active... doing all quests from oktal maps should get you close to everything you need by the time yoi cap. The talon and wing you would want for pvp is kinda expensive but, you do have a chance of dropping them while farming the last quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

How long would it take to level and is there any way that the flying set can sell? Its worth 8/10 of my money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Totally worth it who twinks anymore lel leveling 85-100 depends on ur elix if u spend plat or not h ow much time u spend grinding and how fast u go through the quests so i cant tell you. Depends what class you play bird looks most expensive atm.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Totally worth it who twinks anymore lel leveling 85-100 depends on ur elix if u spend plat or not h ow much time u spend grinding and how fast u go through the quests so i cant tell you. Depends what class you play bird looks most expensive atm.
    Yea but my bird is the highest lvl class I have atm and probably the most fun at endgame from what I've heard. The expense is what worries me. I bought flying ages ago for 8m and if I can sell it for that much, I can get the lvl 100 set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

The community has always had toxic players/groups. Seek out those who are not toxic and play with them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The community has always had toxic players/groups. Seek out those who are not toxic and play with them.
    Hence reason ive played wih you, jilsponie, chao, draining........ many many others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The non toxic people are most likely lvl 100. Can't really go 100 without a set or money since the update ruined the price of most sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I'll probably play AL if its not as messed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Most guilds hold spots instead of putting up a 3v3. Family, apex, Rab's old guild (pls don't be a hypocrite on the forums you're far from a saint, you're up there in the most toxic section) as well. They call you food and just TEAM you to boost their kdr, call you trash and food simultaneously and this further boosts their egoes.
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 07-26-2017 at 03:30 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The non toxic people are most likely lvl 100. Can't really go 100 without a set or money since the update ruined the price of most sets.
    It seems like the most toxic people are at l100....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    Most guilds hold spots instead of putting up a 3v3. Family, apex, Rab's old guild (pls don't be a hypocrite on the forums you're far from a saint, you're up there in the most toxic section) as well. They call you food and just TEAM you to boost their kdr, call you trash and food simultaneously and this further boosts their egoes.
    Hold spots, merge games, booting to team. Etc. +1 to you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    Correction... most guilds get people that join and do this... alot also boot these people for their actions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

What's the chance of talon and wing dropping and what is the lowest the dex set goes for? Someone told me 14m and I was wondering if price will go down.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

What's the chance of talon and wing dropping and what is the lowest the dex set goes for? Someone told me 14m and I was wondering if price will go down.
    Chances of dropping one is low, but it is possible, I think you can get a set for around 13-14m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

L.100 is great in terms of PvE. Once you manage past that God Forsaken 1.3Mil EXP from 85-100 things will look great. You can farm the L.100 sets with ease depending on group and pets. The Drop rate is great so obtaining pieces of sets won't be too hard. You can clear other maps like blacksmoke mountian and fang with ez If You have the L.100 sets all good on the PvE section. Now on to PvP. Wanna find some L.100s fast? Look no further that L.25 game you see should have a full team of them. In all honestly L.100s spend more time either boosting off of the twinks or in twink games. Many L.100s made the excuse no PvP restrictions means more endgame matches. But in reality that's hardly ever the case instead they find their way into lower zones which messes up their enjoyment in PvP which then starts a chain reaction with even more L100s coming into the match. Outside of that the PvP is well balanced though as a rhino player i want the dodge dropped off a little bit. Same with the hit. Birds are well Balanced with their talons but I'd suggest Cinco make a PvP stated 2hand item since the 2hand plat ones aren't really good. Mages are balanced but their Mana and Heal is very low for the zone but they can manage. Bears are great though the scimitar has lower Base damage then the rhinos axe it trades it off for DPS. Rhinos is very great. Some complain they are OP which is not true if anything they can be countered if the opponent knows how to play. And Foxes just need a Major buff. A major one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No, but the thinking community is thriving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Now onto the question about oktal pets. I hear people talking about needing Latko to level but can't I just buy the cheapest pet instead as it can still give access? What do you guys think? I would also appreciate if someone could give me the price of this pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Now onto the question about oktal pets. I hear people talking about needing Latko to level but can't I just buy the cheapest pet instead as it can still give access? What do you guys think? I would also appreciate if someone could give me the price of this pet.
    Lat.ko is 4-5.5m right now. It is the best option to buy because once you hit 85, it is going to be the best for clearing mobs in the difficult ok'tal basin, bog, etc. If you can save up to afford it, you will surely be pleased with the results !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

But how am I supposed to save up? Most of the market revolves around 100 items since twink lvls died. Is it possible that the price of latko and 100 sets will go down or pvp restrictions will return?