Not a big one just can you bring back 4x combos for daily blessing
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    Not a big one just can you bring back 4x combos for daily blessing
    And increase the chances of 3x. It seems ive only gotten a 3x once like every 2-3 weeks. Also, havent got one on day 5 in like weeks. Terrible rng maybe???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    And increase the chances of 3x. It seems ive only gotten a 3x once like every 2-3 weeks. Also, havent got one on day 5 in like weeks. Terrible rng maybe???
    Or you can support their game by buying plat for elixirs. If not, don't complain because they are nice enough to even have free daily combo blessings.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Or you can support their game by buying plat for elixirs. If not, don't complain because they are nice enough to even have free daily combo blessings.
    Why didnt you tag us both? Because in that case surely he should just buy plat to buy thrash if he wants to play on 4x. Whatever though. I refuse to buy plat and support a game thats broken.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

That wouldn't be a solution to anything, it wouldn't increase activity at all. Pve has other way more important things wrong with it that need fixing. For example pve not being playable 70-85 without a pet, and after 85 too and not to mention the horrible low levels. A lot of important things need to be fixed, not buffing a chance to get a 20% stronger elixir or removing halos or adding a search tool for inventory, let's be real here. Those things won't happen either.

+ currently buying the 4x elixir should be cheaper so people would actually start buying it. Already mentioned the "200-300 plat week 3x long elixir", could be a nice addition to the platinum store
    Last edited by Blyzzor; 07-26-2017 at 02:26 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blyzzor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blyzzor View Post
    That wouldn't be a solution to anything, it wouldn't increase activity at all. Pve has other way more important things wrong with it that need fixing. For example pve not being playable 70-85 without a pet, and after 85 too and not to mention the horrible low levels. A lot of important things need to be fixed, not buffing a chance to get a 20% stronger elixir or removing halos or adding a search tool for inventory, let's be real here. Those things won't happen either.

+ currently buying the 4x elixir should be cheaper so people would actually start buying it. Already mentioned the "200-300 plat week 3x long elixir", could be a nice addition to the platinum store
    Blyzzor you are full of great ideas today lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Why didnt you tag us both? Because in that case surely he should just buy plat to buy thrash if he wants to play on 4x. Whatever though. I refuse to buy plat and support a game thats broken.....
    Well, if you are so butt hurt that I forgot to tag him/her, I can edit the previous post.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I think 100s need normal blessings, like before the daily combos, and levels under 100 should have daily combos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

I think you may be letting your emotions cloud your judgement of enjoying the game. If you do not want to buy plat, simply don't . As for the broken part, don't look for what isn't, look for what is and accept the game for its current state. I think you will find that you enjoy it much more without the anger.

As a side note, I'm not trying to single you out. Lots of people feel this way and it's simply natural to want a game to be as good as it once was. However, let's move on and enjoy what we still have!