Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STS time to roll Egg extravaganza 2017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Eggzavier isn't bad for last update in Arlor. At least it leave a good memories.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Well so after reading many threads regarding this, I would like to ask a few questions. I mean no disrespect to peoples statements or opinions but heres what I have to ask.

1. Where and when did sts ever say eggzavier was never coming back? After digging through forums a bit and remembering all the drama during the last eggzavier event, I only recall sts saying eggzavier will most likely not come back. Never do I remember them giving a definative answer saying that it would guarentee to never come back. If any one can dig up a specific statement in a thread where sts gave a clear answer, I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

2. For all those claiming that eggzavier would ruin the egg market, what exactly do you mean? From my point of view, eggzavier would benefit a significant number of players more then it would hurt. By "crashing the market", prices go down making it easier for the less rich players who may struggle to more easily afford pets that could greatly improve pve run time. Lower prices would also help the rich be able to buy more pets for the aps as needed. Also, it would bring back "extinct" pets (such as mishi,samael,glacian,hammerjaw,etc.) allowing more people to enjoy these pets. The only people I see hurting is people who are hoarding eggs. Even merchers can benefit from this by knowing which pet prices will increase and making investments in order to make a profit.

3. Lastly, pets play a big role in gameplay. Certain pets are pretty much no longer available, which can change the outcome of pvp or pve. Things such as vanitys have no affect on gameplay so i could care less if they kept vanities rare and hard to obtain. Pets on the other hand, imo, should be obtainable (reasonably) by all who desire to gain the benfit of the pet without having to pay a small fortune (samael and mishi in particular). Eggzavier would give players the option to use these pets. If eggzavier doesn't return, at least the vendor should come back so people can purchase arcane pets and make price of pets more reasonable.

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ok if Sts says eggzavior retired why not bring egg vendors back?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What does eternal mean? Once everyone knows the meaning of that word then all will know whether egg zavier will come back or not as I remember some dev saying "egg zavier is eternal"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    What does eternal mean? Once everyone knows the meaning of that word then all will know whether egg zavier will come back or not as I remember some dev saying "egg zavier is eternal"
    lasting or existing forever; without end.
    So Zavier isn't gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

@Korabiv
    It was never said in any thread that he would never return, however it was said during one of Zojaks streams. Sorry that I can't reference it as I don't watch ppl play games, but it was referenced that ( I believe it was ) Vroom answered a question during that stream and said he won't return.
    The troll joke by Cinco (if memory serves) was that Exavior is eternal because players won't stop making threads about him,
    not that he would return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Well so after reading many threads regarding this, I would like to ask a few questions. I mean no disrespect to peoples statements or opinions but heres what I have to ask.

1. Where and when did sts ever say eggzavier was never coming back? After digging through forums a bit and remembering all the drama during the last eggzavier event, I only recall sts saying eggzavier will most likely not come back. Never do I remember them giving a definative answer saying that it would guarentee to never come back. If any one can dig up a specific statement in a thread where sts gave a clear answer, I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

2. For all those claiming that eggzavier would ruin the egg market, what exactly do you mean? From my point of view, eggzavier would benefit a significant number of players more then it would hurt. By "crashing the market", prices go down making it easier for the less rich players who may struggle to more easily afford pets that could greatly improve pve run time. Lower prices would also help the rich be able to buy more pets for the aps as needed. Also, it would bring back "extinct" pets (such as mishi,samael,glacian,hammerjaw,etc.) allowing more people to enjoy these pets. The only people I see hurting is people who are hoarding eggs. Even merchers can benefit from this by knowing which pet prices will increase and making investments in order to make a profit.

3. Lastly, pets play a big role in gameplay. Certain pets are pretty much no longer available, which can change the outcome of pvp or pve. Things such as vanitys have no affect on gameplay so i could care less if they kept vanities rare and hard to obtain. Pets on the other hand, imo, should be obtainable (reasonably) by all who desire to gain the benfit of the pet without having to pay a small fortune (samael and mishi in particular). Eggzavier would give players the option to use these pets. If eggzavier doesn't return, at least the vendor should come back so people can purchase arcane pets and make price of pets more reasonable.

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx
    This is why Eggzavier should return. AL is an RPG where it's main focus should be player development. Eggzavier gave many players the avenue to jump to a successful start in the game. Egg prices dropped to a reasonable parameter, yet people made a reasonable amount of gold while also producing more pets for those who were waiting for prices to drop in respect to their budget. In AL, pets are overly dependable. What pet you use plays a major role in your success in running a map or playing PvP. This event allowed poor people to obtain good pets, while also making gold on the side. The only people crying about the economy are those who have either hoarded many eggs to sell later, or have recently purchased an expensive egg.

And i never personally read anything stating that Eggzavier wouldnt return, but if STS ever did state something, they would have followed it by "...in the foreseeable future". Meaning that at the time, there were no plans to bring Eggzavier back to the game. And as we all know, plans are subject to change by situation.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Zavier event was fun, it will also help keeping the f2p community alive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post

1. There wasn't a definitive post, but it was pretty easy to read between the lines. Bear in mind it was the first time ever an event was cut short due to the avalanche of eggs that hit the market.

2. Supply and demand. Also, with arcane and mythic eggs being farmable there was no need to open crates. If we don't open crates, we don't buy plat.

That is not a sustainable business model.

3. Stop, please. The main pet used at this time for pvp is Nekro and Glowstik. It use to be Sam before Nekro came along. In pve you can use just about anything as long as your gear is good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Although I won't b able t play but...
    +10000 to egg zavier return
    IDC bout the people who r roaming with stuff worth 999m
    I just care about 90% people of al who r new/poor/average/inactive
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-29-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT BETRAYAL:-
    IT NEVER COMES FROM AN ENEMY
    MMPH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT,GL!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This event will bring some activity in the game ,and for the people who said StS wont bring back zavier,why they said then they would do the same thing with the speed set ,nd they bring more speeds set,lv 10,lv30?

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D802 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Release eggzavier and let him have a 5 seconds timer before "egg-scaping". Would expect more flipped tables, rage quits etc...

*shifty eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

ahah gg powerful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I loved the Eggsavier event, but it really screwed up the game economy bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I think at this point we need him.Because we need to bring the community back together again .Last year everyone was super active during that time.It would only benefit us to have one
    #BlueLivesMater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

agree beia xd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They wont bring it back as mentioned before. stop useless threads and start farming.. You have a better chance of getting an egg that you like if you start farming now than just wishing and waiting.
    Arcane eggs, heroics, and the other special eggs are not supposed to be achieved easy anyway. where's the thrill if everyone can get all easy.
    no hate.

p.s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyladyy View Post
    They wont bring it back as mentioned before. stop useless threads and start farming.. You have a better chance of getting an egg that you like if you start farming now than just wishing and waiting.
    Arcane eggs, heroics, and the other special eggs are not supposed to be achieved easy anyway. where's the thrill if everyone can get all easy.
    no hate.

p.s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years 😂
    Took me same time(1-2 yrs)for my first arcane when I was new here and game was p2p (when arc ring and Sam were 100m+)
    So a new plyr at least rn... Would quit rather than try 1-2 yr IMO :/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Took me same time(1-2 yes)for my first arcane when I was new here and game was p2p (when arc ring and Sam were 100m+)
    So a new plyr at least rn... Would quit rather then try 1-2 yr IMO :/
    If I wouldve started playing now I'd quit in less than a week 😂