Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: STS time to roll Egg extravaganza 2017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    If I wouldve started playing now I'd quit in less than a week ��
    Yep,Currently the game is not beginner friendly at all.
    Farming xp, finding party will be so hard untill you unlock shuyal dailies.
    And beginner players cannot make gold or get awesome pets, cuz all good pets are only obtained through auction.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Yes, a one week update where people who are currently playing can make money is making the game beginner friendly. *sarcasm off*
    What will be players who come later on in the game do?

How does free arcane eggs for one week for only people who are playing now make elixirs, ankhs, awakens and gear cheaper? Or people who start playing the game in November how does this eggsavier make the game for them easier? Okay let's nott even look to far in the future. Let's look at now, how does eggsavier now make beginners lives easier? They still need ankhs, elixirs, awakens and gear? Do you want eggsavier gearsavier, awakensavier and elixirsavier throughout the year?

Eggsavier only eggsacerbates the problem of this game being nott beginner friendly.

I've said my two cents and bid everyone on this thread a good day.
    Who's giving out free ARCANE eggs?Bruh they still have to work for it and try and find eggzavior it's not like Every egg that drops is going to be arcane(if the event even happens)also there's many suggestions that people suggest to make the lives of new players a bit easier don't just assume this the only suggestion .also you over reacting with the awakeneggsavior blah blah etc.(You a hoarder?) Even if they get "free pets" I would bet they would stay and play the game longer knowing they got at least a GOOD pet to start really start grinding gold. And bit a hope. With a good guild guiding them anything is possible.
    .:Hope:.
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 07-31-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

As an aside, I hope everyone realizes that Egg-zavier is a play on the name Xavier? Vanity-zavier would not exist. Lol.

I think he should return, but with several tweaks, such as reducing his drop rate of arcanes further, making him appear only in harder maps like the Mausoleum, and perhaps adding things like ankhs or gold to his loot table (which you would get instead of eggs).

I understand many people don't like that some people can have their fortune made in an instant by looting an arcane egg, but that's basically the premise of locked crates (and is how many of these players made their gold, rather ironically). This event would be very healthy for AL, reviving player interest in the game, and would not be detrimental to the economy in the long run (because pet prices should never be as high as they are for some pets like Mishi).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suckyiknow View Post
    As an aside, I hope everyone realizes that Egg-zavier is a play on the name Xavier? Vanity-zavier would not exist. Lol.

I think he should return, but with several tweaks, such as reducing his drop rate of arcanes further, making him appear only in harder maps like the Mausoleum, and perhaps adding things like ankhs or gold to his loot table (which you would get instead of eggs).

I understand many people don't like that some people can have their fortune made in an instant by looting an arcane egg, but that's basically the premise of locked crates (and is how many of these players made their gold, rather ironically). This event would be very healthy for AL, reviving player interest in the game, and would not be detrimental to the economy in the long run (because pet prices should never be as high as they are for some pets like Mishi).
    I agree with the tweaks I even suggest some but... Only appearing in maus? That's a no no from me . just my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Well.... They have nothing to lose.

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

TBH i never got the chance to even play this egg zavier event due to the death of a family member, i'd love to have experience in it tho and it will bring constant activity to the game table since ppl would be farming day and night for what they want, i mean nerf drop rate of all pets and exclude dreambot and this would be great event. lets face it game is dying slowly and if nothing is done then rip AL in 2018. For all the ppl who said -1 cuz they spent 100m on pets for ap no one cares, when sns was first released it was 100m+ lmao ppl bought for that price now sns 4m anyone cares or cried? nope....... +1 for event
    Kids in this game think they op, ha get a life noobs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

It did screw the market up bad but honestly idc anymore so why not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years
    i played this game and never had arcane egg for quite a long while. Guess what, i never needed arcane to play lower levels of the map. The moment i got an arcane tho, i appreciate it more cos i know its hard to get 1. What they need is to learn the ropes in game and get stuffs eventually.

And what about those who just got theirs recently after farming their asses hard? wouldn't that be unfair? Maybe there will be more chances of people quitting when such event happens.

Lb vanities, some arcane gear, pets, and heroics are only some of the few valuable things now in game (which are not supposed to be obtained fast or free). All else are easy to get, or not interesting enough to work hard for.

Anyway, lower levels need gear, rather than arcane or expensive pets.

AL also is a business.. its not charity people.. at least let them earn some by making some items obtainable by plats.
    no hate.

p.s

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

^Not replying to that again. No need for me to say the same thing over. If Sts don't want to bring eggzavior why not bring the egg vendors (reasonable plat prices) back zzz

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 08-01-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

^Not replying to that again. No need for me to say the same thing over. If Sts don't want to bring eggzavior why not bring the egg vendors (reasonable plat prices) back zzz

Yes please ! In this way farmers (like myself ) can buy arcane eggs with gold and platinum- buyers can earn more gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

not egg ! mybe vanity .lol

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sam pvp View Post
    TBH i never got the chance to even play this egg zavier event due to the death of a family member, i'd love to have experience in it tho and it will bring constant activity to the game table since ppl would be farming day and night for what they want, i mean nerf drop rate of all pets and exclude dreambot and this would be great event. lets face it game is dying slowly and if nothing is done then rip AL in 2018. For all the ppl who said -1 cuz they spent 100m on pets for ap no one cares, when sns was first released it was 100m+ lmao ppl bought for that price now sns 4m anyone cares or cried? nope....... +1 for event
    Well said !!

The game is dying and this event will help keep community alive, it will definitely be fun to play with lots of people again.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyladyy View Post
    i played this game and never had arcane egg for quite a long while. Guess what, i never needed arcane to play lower levels of the map. The moment i got an arcane tho, i appreciate it more cos i know its hard to get 1. What they need is to learn the ropes in game and get stuffs eventually.

And what about those who just got theirs recently after farming their asses hard? wouldn't that be unfair? Maybe there will be more chances of people quitting when such event happens.

Lb vanities, some arcane gear, pets, and heroics are only some of the few valuable things now in game (which are not supposed to be obtained fast or free). All else are easy to get, or not interesting enough to work hard for.

Anyway, lower levels need gear, rather than arcane or expensive pets.

AL also is a business.. its not charity people.. at least let them earn some by making some items obtainable by plats.
    no hate.

p.s
    That word was so funny, its actually the other way round, only some items can purchased for gold directly(not through cs).
    Casual players will never have a chance at those good eggs ,not every can play AL 5-6 hrs everyday. No events like these -> F2p community dies -> plat buyers die -> game dies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Yeah while your at it can you unpatch every single glitch & bug that ruins the game

(before you reply anything its sarcasm)
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I'm so bored atm STS you might as well do a variation of this event -_-, be restrictive. Maybe a quest line(something to get players to experience all the expansion's,get APS..) Let's you spawn the "egg" boss and he drops a variation of eggs (depending on difficulty and length of quest). Or something.. .

Good day all,

Archonmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hahaaahaha View Post
    Well said !!

The game is dying and this event will help keep community alive, it will definitely be fun to play with lots of people again.

That word was so funny, its actually the other way round, only some items can purchased for gold directly(not through cs).
    Casual players will never have a chance at those good eggs ,not every can play AL 5-6 hrs everyday. No events like these -> F2p community dies -> plat buyers die -> game dies.
    The fact when plat plyrs say that "wht bout us?we played money/spent time to get these"
    Try to understand this :
    A-a person who is plat plyr and bought very first dreambot egg in game
    B-a person who paid no attention to it and buyed it when its price got reduced
    Read this example :-
    When A bought it...he must have done it for a reason may b to showoff may b to dominate others on PvP by using a very good pet or may b buyed for pve
    These things might b the reason why A was in such a rush to buy it and B wasn't
    So what A got :- respect/became famous etc
    What B got:- nothing
    After some time when price reduces :-
    What A got: - a loss (IN TERMS OF GOLD ONLY!*)
    What B got:- a pet at lower price(BUT NO RESPECT/POPULARITY*)
    my point is. ..in the end everything equalises
    Use common sense and calculate urself
    A got popularity but suffered loss
    B got (A KIND OF)profit but no popularity
    So people saying no to egg zavier pls do read my example
    I hope I was clear in explaining my point

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    The fact when plat plyrs say that "wht bout us?we played money/spent time to get these"
    Try to understand this :
    A-a person who is plat plyr and bought very first dreambot egg in game
    B-a person who paid no attention to it and buyed it when its price got reduced
    Read this example :-
    When A bought it...he must have done it for a reason may b to showoff may b to dominate others on PvP by using a very good pet or may b buyed for pve
    These things might b the reason why A was in such a rush to buy it and B wasn't
    So what A got :- respect/became famous etc
    What B got:- nothing
    After some time when price reduces :-
    What A got: - a loss (IN TERMS OF GOLD ONLY!*)
    What B got:- a pet at lower price(BUT NO RESPECT/POPULARITY*)
    my point is. ..in the end everything equalises
    Use common sense and calculate urself
    A got popularity but suffered loss
    B got (A KIND OF)profit but no popularity
    So people saying no to egg zavier pls do read my example
    I hope I was clear in explaining my point
    This what some people can't get through their head. No one is making you pay (a huge gold amount) for pets . that's on you. Glad someone finally said it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Zavier would bring interest in game for a week, then back to normal. Ruining again eggs economy for a year.
    Something in game must be rare or event related (eggs, vanities or whatever), so IMO no vanity zavier, no egg zavier, no whatever zavier.
    wanna arcane pet? Spend plat. Or grind for months as many players did (yes I am one of them).

km3 was an opportunity for whatever levels to make money. Is no more and idk if Sts will bring it back again (I miss km3 big time.....was my relaxing map.....Made hundreds of massives there). But what about a mausoleum-for-beginners? A multiple level map that can bring some gold (not as much as maus) for .....levels up to 60? Awakening for gold loot (yes I'm thinking about sts making money, so they have a reason to do that) still would be appeciated and maybe some gears could see a new youthness.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

why can't you guys get this through your head. "if "it comes back it's going to have a lot nerfs not allowing to drop good eggs ALL THE TIME. Think about that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Zavier would bring interest in game for a week, then back to normal. Ruining again eggs economy for a year.
    Something in game must be rare or event related (eggs, vanities or whatever), so IMO no vanity zavier, no egg zavier, no whatever zavier.
    wanna arcane pet? Spend plat. Or grind for months as many players did (yes I am one of them).

km3 was an opportunity for whatever levels to make money. Is no more and idk if Sts will bring it back again (I miss km3 big time.....was my relaxing map.....Made hundreds of massives there). But what about a mausoleum-for-beginners? A multiple level map that can bring some gold (not as much as maus) for .....levels up to 60? Awakening for gold loot (yes I'm thinking about sts making money, so they have a reason to do that) still would be appeciated and maybe some gears could see a new youthness.
    Read my example pls
    And just saying I'm also a full non plat and got my first arc after 1.5-2 yrs
    If current situation grows believe me no new player will survive in game just bcoz some plat plyrs want to bcom more rich and in the end they will quit too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Read my example pls
    And just saying I'm also a full non plat and got my first arc after 1.5-2 yrs
    If current situation grows believe me no new player will survive in game just bcoz some plat plyrs want to bcom more rich and in the end they will quit too

I enjoy farm. To get something, having a goal. That at the time was ker shal, mythic 36 helm and armor, arcane ring, planar pendant, nekro. I spent hours to achieve those goals. And honestly was fun. And I had pride doing that. So I'm against something that keep rarity (reason why I grind) to nothing just playing 1 week like zavier. That's it. Just IMO, right or not

What I think we are missing in game now are objectives to reach with hard work. That you can see progress in. Like reaching 150 teeths for drag bar. Or Nekro quest to be able to craft it. OP goals. Now, when and arcane 46 staff and a lev51 mythic staff are still some of the best weap in game for pve.....something different from before.

We need goals to reach (IMO) and zavier.....meh.

Love and peace