Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LVL1 Halloween leecher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wink LVL1 Halloween leecher

Ok i know here is same kind threads but i like to tell a little story

I play now couple days lvl20 halloween items and i see everyday many runs player name "pinkleecher" he is lvl1 and run stright to boss and die. I see about 5-10 rounds when he get "free" pink doing nothing.

I just take screenies our pm:s but my phone is too slow to take it so i missed good parts when he says "i dont care bann, im lvl1 and i make new one" so i reported and tell that he ruin OUR GAME FUN EXPERIENCE so i hope devs. noticed this. He say me that "good story bro" etc..

I remember when i start this game i join fridge runs and other random groups and dont know anything this game so i ruin lvl50 farm runs (like my luck never pinks to me) but still, so someone report and i get 3 day device bann.

I just dont get it why not play like others becouse that boss is easy and acting like that only ruins other game and make unnessesary flaming.

This is just my thinking what is fun and what is not

p.s i join back in game if i get that screenies.. he is good talker and everytime say same things..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ive noticed him alot in the hallowen games, never speaks but as luck has it he gets a pink for standing back.. Meh..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Arguably, there is nothing 'illegal' in what he does... Its just a different way to play the game and if he is happy running to boss and waiting for drops (which i would personally find very boring), i would tend to say: " so be it".
    Enjoy the game!
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well my poin is that i try learn how to play and i get banned reason "kill fun experience of play"

I dont care what happens that player but wanna just say that how easy is ruin others game.. i hope devs. make drops more rare and we can host games.. so easy to fix
    Now i leave game if i see player who not doing anything wrong.. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

unfortunately there is technically nothing wrong with this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corpser View Post
    unfortunately there is technically nothing wrong with this
    I agree this and i hope devs. looks that player chat log thats is the line where braking rules.. dont say anything here becouse no proof...yet.. but i hope justig happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

You could just leave the game and go in another instance. He won't kill much alone. The problem is that most players (including myself) just wouldn't care if someone leeches. Individual drop chances are the same, and it's not like the boss fights are exactly tough or anything

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok i get it and i try to tell just a story... jaytb close this unnecessary thread..

I understand that I am the one who is wrong, so forget the whole thing because my point is not this..
    Last edited by Marcoolio; 10-20-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoolio View Post
    Ok i get it and i try to tell just a story... jaytb close this unnecessary thread..
    Lol Marco, it's not like I can do anything you can't do. I can't close threads.

But don't get me wrong, I can understand your frustration. I was just sharing my own opinion on this topic. That's what the forums are for, expressing our opinions

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Lol Marco, it's not like I can do anything you can't do. I can't close threads.

But don't get me wrong, I can understand your frustration. I was just sharing my own opinion on this topic. That's what the forums are for, expressing our opinions
    Like i say i agree with that but my opinion is just that how rude ppl are and what language they use in game. Seriously i have stash full lvl20 pinks so i dont care but ex-military sergant i dont wanna read language like that.

Ppl just take that only i care if someone leach..no no my point is that behavior and killing FUN in-game
    and, indeed a forum is for opinions, and yes, I will endure criticism, just wanna my own opinions comes out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Like i say i agree with that but my opinion is just that how rude ppl are and what language they use in game. Seriously i have stash full lvl20 pinks so i dont care but ex-military sergant i dont wanna read language like that.

Ppl just take that only i care if someone leach..no no my point is that behavior and killing FUN in-game
    and, indeed a forum is for opinions, and yes, I will endure criticism, just wanna my own opinions comes out
    Ok, I got your point. And I agree, if people use curse words or other inappropriate language, they should be reported. I usually report/ignore if I see that kind of behaviour.

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well my poin is that i try learn how to play and i get banned reason "kill fun experience of play"

I dont care what happens that player but wanna just say that how easy is ruin others game.. i hope devs. make drops more rare and we can host games.. so easy to fix
    Now i leave game if i see player who not doing anything wrong.. :P
    Don't forget to ask them to make it stronger too.. My lv 10 toon's holiday talon is better than the lv 60 pumpkin crossbow :/

Lv 61 Int-Chantress Silverkakari
    Lv 21 farming twink DairyFarmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok i know here is same kind threads but i like to tell a little story

I play now couple days lvl20 halloween items and i see everyday many runs player name "pinkleecher" he is lvl1 and run stright to boss and die. I see about 5-10 rounds when he get "free" pink doing nothing.

I just take screenies our pm:s but my phone is too slow to take it so i missed good parts when he says "i dont care bann, im lvl1 and i make new one" so i reported and tell that he ruin OUR GAME FUN EXPERIENCE so i hope devs. noticed this. He say me that "good story bro" etc..

I remember when i start this game i join fridge runs and other random groups and dont know anything this game so i ruin lvl50 farm runs (like my luck never pinks to me) but still, so someone report and i get 3 day device bann.

I just dont get it why not play like others becouse that boss is easy and acting like that only ruins other game and make unnessesary flaming.

This is just my thinking what is fun and what is not

p.s i join back in game if i get that screenies.. he is good talker and everytime say same things..
    Ive actually encountered this guy also and I do agree with you. I mean usually they walk near the walls doing nothing at all while everyone else does the work. Yea that's fair, NOT. It does ruin the game and I don't see how this is a "different way playing the game" ... especially with a name like that.
    IGN: MajinGokuz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Saw him too :/
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What if you rush past some if the mobs and let them reset? That way there are mobs between him and boss, let him die before he gets there problem solved? Or does the boss not pop if everyone us dead?

Just cause technically it's "ok" and morally ambiguous doesn't mean you have to make it easy.

If not possible, I agree with just quitting and going to another game.

I do understand why you're frustrated, Marco.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

At least he picked an appropriate name.
    PL Anibird- Level 66 Bird Anicat- Level 65 Mage Anibear- Level 66 Bear
    SL Ani- Level 35 Operative Animeva- Level 30 Commando Anibird- Level 27 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Honestly I think he deserves those pinks because what he is doing must be the single most boring way of playing the game. Just sayin'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Playing as a leecher must be really, REALLY boring .. I find it much more fun playing and killing stuff .. I guess that's why I'm still playing the game
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Playing as a leecher must be really, REALLY boring .. I find it much more fun playing and killing stuff .. I guess that's why I'm still playing the game
    That's just it. What he's doing does not make the game go faster so he's basically running and waiting for folks to finish the level. I wouldn't play a game like that for more than 5 minutes! Some people have a different idea of entertainment I guess...

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default the way of the lazy.

Its what lazy people do.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list