Thread: The Official Elite Mob count of Arlor [Not Finished]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default The Official Elite Mob count of Arlor [Not Finished]

For everyone who wants to achieve the 5k mobs aps and earn a special title, I have created a mob count to help new players or players rn earn their aps the fastest and the easiest way. FYI half of the maps were ran by a lvl 58 rogue with ss that has 2.1k damage, only got to the Nordr maps, in the future I will work on the next maps!

Brackenridge [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Forest: 49 Mobs
    2. Aqueducts: 68 Mobs
    3. Brackenridge: 58 Mobs in 1m 35s
    4. Gold Mine: 59 Mobs 1m 47s
    Total Mobs= 234

Ydra Forest [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Ydra outskirts: 49 Mobs 1m 54s
    2. Rooks Hideout: 58 Mobs 2m 30s
    3. Ydra Forest: 53 Mobs 1m 51s
    4. Rooks Nest: 53 Mobs 1m 35s
    Total Mobs= 213

Dead City [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Dead City Outskirts: 121 Mobs
    2. Dead City: 116 Mobs
    3. Arcanum Grounds: 91
    4. Lost Mages Mine: 51 Mobs
    5. Arcanum Castle: 66 Mobs
    6. Tower of Mardrom: 50 Mobs
    Total Mob Count= 495

Kraken Isles [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Windmoore Harbor: 57 Mobs
    2. Southern Seas: 34 Mobs
    3. Grog Beach: 137
    4. Ancient Mareen Reef: 55 Mobs
    5. Skull Cove: 145 Mobs
    Total Mob Count= 428

Nordr [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Jurn Woods: 77 Mobs
    2. Mount Spyr: 101 Mobs
    3. Oltgar Keep: 116 Mobs
    4. Crystal Caverns: 76 Mobs 3m 26s
    5. Hall of Valheim: 108 Mobs 4m 15s

Thank You for visiting this page

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    For everyone who wants to achieve the 5k mobs aps and earn a special title, I have created a mob count to help new players or players rn earn their aps the fastest and the easiest way. FYI half of the maps were ran by a lvl 58 rogue with ss that has 2.1k damage, only got to the Nordr maps, in the future I will work on the next maps!

Brackenridge [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Forest: 49 Mobs
    2. Aqueducts: 68 Mobs
    3. Brackenridge: 58 Mobs in 1m 35s
    4. Gold Mine: 59 Mobs 1m 47s
    Total Mobs= 234

Ydra Forest [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Ydra outskirts: 49 Mobs 1m 54s
    2. Rooks Hideout: 58 Mobs 2m 30s
    3. Ydra Forest: 53 Mobs 1m 51s
    4. Rooks Nest: 53 Mobs 1m 35s
    Total Mobs= 213

Dead City [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Dead City Outskirts: 121 Mobs
    2. Dead City: 116 Mobs
    3. Arcanum Grounds: 91
    4. Lost Mages Mine: 51 Mobs
    5. Arcanum Castle: 66 Mobs
    6. Tower of Mardrom: 50 Mobs
    Total Mob Count= 495

Kraken Isles [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Windmoore Harbor: 57 Mobs
    2. Southern Seas: 34 Mobs
    3. Grog Beach: 137
    4. Ancient Mareen Reef: 55 Mobs
    5. Skull Cove: 145 Mobs
    Total Mob Count= 428

Nordr [Elite] Mob Chart
    1. Jurn Woods: 77 Mobs
    2. Mount Spyr: 101 Mobs
    3. Oltgar Keep: 116 Mobs
    4. Crystal Caverns: 76 Mobs 3m 26s
    5. Hall of Valheim: 108 Mobs 4m 15s

Thank You for visiting this page
    This is cool man!! Keep it up

Sent from the fish-pc in atlantis
    Qevy Forever!

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

The time you must have man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Thanks for this Leon ... its interesting to see the amount of mobs there are in each map, i like all those technicalities?!?!?

Personally i kinda ignored the mob kill aps thing and focused on the boss kills aps ... that way the mob kills kinda take care of themselves?!?!?
    You need the boss kills for aps as well ... and 1000 elite boss kills in each area takes a fair amount of time .. so why not kill two birds with one stone so to speak?
    With elite boss kills its not so much the mob counts in each map that are significant to the fastest way to get the 1k elite boss kill aps .... what you have to look for is the best map with the most optimal pull points where you can gather as many mobs together to kill all at once, and the minimum amount of mobs you need to kill in order to spawn the boss ... balanced with how long the maps are. For instance some maps are a lot longer than others, so it takes you longer to get through to the end. The key to the fastest way to get the aps is not so much the amount of mobs you kill in a map, but more how many mobs per second you can kill. Kill the minimum amount of mobs you need to spawn the boss, and then just run straight to the boss.

Take Brackenridge for example, most of the maps are "physically" long ... so i ran the first map as its the shortest distance.

In Ydra forest i ran Rooks Hideout, as again its the shortest map and the mob pulls are specifically tight.

Dead City was the Arcanum Castle, which is by far the shortest map in the area ... plus its a three point mob pull to maximise kills per second

Kraken Isles is the most frustrating as all those maps are long, and the amount of mobs to kill seems higher than other places in order for the boss to spawn. I did a mixture here as i found it intensely tedious. And take note that Southern Seas doesnt count every kill of the boss ... its like 1 counted in 2 or 3 three kills.

In Nordr i did some Jurn Woods ... but ended up in Oltgar Keep .... in the keep you can pull big mobs together and kill them fast.

Shuyal is Undim fields if you have speed set ... theres about 4 places in map you will find the boss, and 80 percent of the time the boss spawns in exactly the same space ... with a good team you can kill a boss in about 40 seconds, though there is an art form to this map!
    Without speed set youre prob best with Astral Tower ... i love this map as you can kill the mobs in the first room and the room to the north, then run all the way to room just before the boss, creating a massive mob pull which you annihilate all at once?!?!? Great fun

Tindrin is Magma Corridor ... big mobs in there and much faster than the wilds ..... with good team and precise/minimal pull points you can rattle through those maps in a little over 1 minute 35 seconds.

Glinstone is the Gnomish ruins ... when Northal is awake .... and the best thing is if you are doing the aps solo, theres always a supply of randoms to help you out here.

And Underhul is Southern Gates ... few mobs need to be killed to spawn the boss than the other maps ... plus the mobs get tough to kill at the Citadel level.

Im a warrior .... and a lot of the low level maps i ran solo ... so it was very very slow .... the rogues can of course not worry so much about big pulls but just kinda run through the map killing fast without stopping .... its hilarious to run behind them through swathes of dead and dying mobs lol. You can solo up to about Nordr, then things slow down unless you got a party, so join a friendly guild where there are others in a similar position to you who you can run with!

My thread here shows detailed maps of all the areas in AL ... so you can see each maps length etc etc etc ... and boss positions .... just dont look unless you want a spoiler ... SPOILER ALERT

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-Cartographer