Thread: Question to the devs about the gear.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Question to the devs about the gear.

Hey sts team,

I really appreciate your work for the game but I really miss the old time where you had to farm for your gear.

Since new expansion you loot everything in the locked, what should this show us? Only plat user have the right of getting it?
    All arcane weapon only through locked available, Belt in locked, all new pets in locked, gear (armor ring belt amulet helmet) all in locked, orb only in locked.
    Why not make things like proc mold, ingot, fossil, gnome seal to make something craftable...
    You gave us a legendary weapon to craft when there is an arcane weapon in locked... ofc only for the people who run for aps to waste gold there...
    Sorry for saying this but for me it seems like it becomes more and more to a pay for play game
    What happened to recipe like planar pendant, Nekro egg...
    Proc mold, gnome seal, ingot are only used for 1 item... if you compare old things like arcane shard/dragonite bar which you need for several things.

Please give non plat user more options to farm recipes or something
    Hope for reply, have a nice day

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is the reason why people are not farming as much as they used to.There is nothing good to farm,As a f2p I'm super bored atm.
    All maps are empty and everyone wants to be merchant these days, saying "Buy locks//eggs//respec//locations//vanity//jewels for merch price".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hahaaahaha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    Hey sts team,

I really appreciate your work for the game but I really miss the old time where you had to farm for your gear.

Since new expansion you loot everything in the locked, what should this show us? Only plat user have the right of getting it?
    All arcane weapon only through locked available, Belt in locked, all new pets in locked, gear (armor ring belt amulet helmet) all in locked, orb only in locked.
    Why not make things like proc mold, ingot, fossil, gnome seal to make something craftable...
    You gave us a legendary weapon to craft when there is an arcane weapon in locked... ofc only for the people who run for aps to waste gold there...
    Sorry for saying this but for me it seems like it becomes more and more to a pay for play game
    Proc mold, gnome seal, ingot are only used for 1 item... if you compare old things like arcane shard/dragonite bar which you need for several things.

I agree with you, I won't say STS doesn't invest any time into this, but the thing I don't and won't get is why they continued at Artifact based maps.

As far as I know I've seen more bad than good comments on those maps.

All after that, the Gear should be more farmable, I'm saying this altho I'm a plat user.., but normal people can't keep up on this level.

Mausoleum was a great way to earn gold, but Mausoleum last tooooo long, that's simply why all prices are overpriced atm. Not because of the banns, the most of those people were unbanned or weren't even banned at all.

Tho Speedset should be removed at all from PvP and only PvE, the game can't handle its ping diff. For those Asian players this must be a nightmare...

Anyway I hope they change it a bit or atleast think a bit about it...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hahaaahaha View Post
    This is the reason why people are not farming as much as they used to.There is nothing good to farm,As a f2p I'm super bored atm.
    All maps are empty and everyone wants to be merchant these days, saying "Buy locks//eggs//respec//locations//vanity//jewels for merch price".
    Not true at all, I mean you can farm in the forgotten tombs for the runes, you could farm elite runner chests, Fossil In Arena, Arcane chest in dead city, Jewels, Northal & Cryostar. I mean its really about if you can be bothered to do it mate, the whole concept of f2p is you gotta work you back off or p2w XD
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I agree with this 100% maybe STS will check this thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

As Marsu4u said there are a lot of places to farm. There is also mausoleum floors 5 and 6 where massive and large lockeds drop from bosses and from mobs all the time . You can also buy 10k gold chest with 25 balance tokens from vendor . Sometimes scales drop also. You guys try to unlock mausoleum and farm there 😊 Mauso isn't hard if you have the right weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Not true at all, I mean you can farm in the forgotten tombs for the runes, you could farm elite runner chests, Fossil In Arena, Arcane chest in dead city, Jewels, Northal & Cryostar. I mean its really about if you can be bothered to do it mate, the whole concept of f2p is you gotta work you back off or p2w XD
    Not to sound rude but ur a plat plyr so u don't know the adverse conditions of non plats like me nd hahaaahaha
    Although I don't play rn but just saying....
    I have always wanted to loot an acane from locks myself but sad...no plats...
    Excluding 2 fossils which I looted from arena chests I haven't got any other opportunity to loot arcane from locks....mostly farming
    And so far from what I hear...this expansion is less f2p friendly in comparison to last few expansions...
    Just stating my opinion...
    Fossil is extinct in arena chests or that's where I would b...it used to b my best place of making money .in like 5-6 days hardwork and I looted fossil even once from 7 arena chests
    My point is places like arena give new hopes to people like me ...may b some new but ofc non plat ones
    Sts should check arena (if fossil still exists in loot table and vial also)
    And ofc for everyone..should do something bout the expansion
    [I'm more concerned bout arena tbh :P]

EDIT :I haven't played maus expansion yet so no opinions about it from me
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-01-2017 at 02:58 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Actually no , we cant farm right now .

Tombs for runes - one rune goes for aprox 140k and it will take you around a week to get it , so now we are making 140k a week ?
    Fossil in arena - i have around 5k runs there and never got fossil , and i never saw someone in my party loot one ( also it appears that vials now have a 0.01% drop chance )
    Arcane chest in dc - first day of its release i ran for more than 30 hours with short breaks while the price was still up , and now hate every second of that lol
    Jewels used to be an option but the current price is just to low
    Northal and cryostar - wait what are those ? XD
    And as for the other farming options i can think off
    Maus - still a decent place for farming with a ton of gl , but GL items are very costy so to farm gold you need to have alot of gold XD Buying a full gl set that you can use will cost around 2m, where will you get that ? XD so players that didnt buy gl when it was cheap or dont have gold saved up are abit screwed XD
    Running raid hoping for set drop - whats that ? 290k exp for lvl61-66? and just for one run per day ?!? nah imma go merch XD ( drop rate is potato anyways )
    Merching - not excatly farming but apperently chilling in town and pressing copy paste is the only way to make gold right now ( again , you need to have atleast something saved up , and anything under 2m goes very slowly since you cant merch arcanes or full speed sets )
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 08-01-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Eversince you always defend that its okay what there is to farm, please send me ur current runs and show how much u run ...
    I m a long time farmer, fast runner, aps farmer, etc

Name:  IMG_2692.PNG
Views: 444
Size:  1.26 MB

Name:  IMG_2693.PNG
Views: 459
Size:  1.27 MB

The things I have looted you can easily count on 1 hand
    Core ? I never looted 1/
    Fossil after 3-4 years game = 1 fossil
    Jewels price down/
    Northal you mean the vanity ? You make more minus than profit because of the duration of the elixir you have 2 chances/ I mostly run northal for aps and tried it 1 vanity/
    Mausoleum I have 130 runs + those runs before aps/ I did not loot 1 symia or balanced scale nor I saw someone looting shard
    Runes ??? Hahaha not 1 yet > useless if you dont run with 25 plat per run
    Elite runner chest ? Are you serious??

So, if you want to comment again, please post your elite map runs...
    Dont be offended please- just dont talk if you dont have a clue

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThaAnas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Eversince you always defend that its okay what there is to farm, please send me ur current runs and show how much u run ...
    I m a long time farmer, fast runner, aps farmer, etc

Name:  IMG_2692.PNG
Views: 444
Size:  1.26 MB

Name:  IMG_2693.PNG
Views: 459
Size:  1.27 MB

The things I have looted you can easily count on 1 hand
    Core ? I never looted 1/
    Fossil after 3-4 years game = 1 fossil
    Jewels price down/
    Northal you mean the vanity ? You make more minus than profit because of the duration of the elixir you have 2 chances/ I mostly run northal for aps and tried it 1 vanity/
    Mausoleum I have 130 runs + those runs before aps/ I did not loot 1 symia or balanced scale nor I saw someone looting shard
    Runes ??? Hahaha not 1 yet > useless if you dont run with 25 plat per run
    Elite runner chest ? Are you serious??

So, if you want to comment again, please post your elite map runs...
    Dont be offended please- just dont talk if you dont have a clue
    Tbh everything rn dead. Just running maus is your only hope surviving in this economy.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fossil in arena? the best of joke I've heard,

drop rate of all those stuff super duper wuper guper LOW. Do you know how much boredom u get when trying to do same map 1000 times? Plat buyers like you don't understand it
    Last edited by hahaaahaha; 08-03-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hahaaahaha View Post
    Fossil in arena? the best of joke I've heard,

drop rate of all those stuff super duper wuper guper LOW. Do you know how much boredom u get when trying to do same map 1000 times?
    I tried it once. I fell asleep farming that place for 3-4 hrs and at the end didn't loot anything good except ankhs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let me correct you.

Nightmare set gears drop in the raid. And you can see them drop pretty oftenly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

lol why u dont show somberholt?? Since the beginning of somberholt expansion ive grind to the last rank bcz it was obvious where the game was going, begin of january 2016
    i was dark apostle, since then i have never been poor anymore! I do minimum 1 million per week just by making a couple of mauso 5-6 runs, if i play a lot i can make up to 4-5m
    per week! And BTW plats cannot buy rank in somberholt, so stop saying that p2p player have a huge advantage over f2p player! just push to mauso 5-6 and u will get plenty of
    gold! And then u will be able to buy nice stuff that ppl with plats have drop from locked!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey sts team,

Nice post bro! Haven't heard or seen u in awhile in game. Hope all is well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Right right p2w ftw! Like buying plat and spamming 5k opening crates to loot nothing worth it XD And all those things u stated how long were there in game?? New expansion that's waited for a long while there should be so much more to farm like Maus expansion rather than a myth weap and night gears from new one.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha View Post
    Nice post bro! Haven't heard or seen u in awhile in game. Hope all is well.
    Thats one of the reason, dead, boring, only plat rules ... sick of it, to hold on again average plat user you need to farm 24/7

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

How long were elo bow, elo gun, arcane ring, planar pendant etc best gear ... now gear changes like underwear ... every cap you can play like 1-2 month with those things before smth new comes up
    Example - balanced gear (weapon, armor), arcane armor, antignome/banished set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Name:  ???.png
Views: 149
Size:  955.8 KB

I wish the next update will bring back haunted ring for lv 41+ or gears that brings decent mana regen, 40-60M/s