Thread: About Lovecraft Chests...

The Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Asia, Middle East, Jordan.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post About Lovecraft Chests...

Heya, I came back to the game around mid-June and it took me a while to adapt back to the game before I could actually start catching up to the events that I missed. One of those events was Valentine 2017, and I really liked the vanities from back then. Unfortunately I wasn't around but I still had a chance at getting them from the Lovecraft chests, that I opened a lot of. Obviously, I had thought (just like many other people) that since these vanities are untradeable, it means that you can only get the one specifically for your class. Duh, what would you gain if you received an untradeable vanity set for another class?

The vanities drop are already low, and to get your own class out of the three makes them it even lower.

So I basically spent about 300k opening Lovecraft chests trying to get this Lovecraft vanity set and all I got was a crap load of Candy Hearts and vanities that were untradeable and weren't even for my class, and now I don't know what to do with those:

http://imgur.com/a/WcFKq

http://imgur.com/a/bfyyh

Can I swap them to mage class? Possibly trade them in the future? Craft them back to golden love-craft chests?

IGN: Kayoex

ps: tell me if anyone needs the candy hearts, cause I don't know what they do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I suggest keep one of each type for your toons, all classes, then delete the rest. That is if you have multiple characters on the same account. Those vanities are stashable so other classes on the same account can use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Bro pink love vanity were by tokens for limited time during event .. only face mask and hugthulu wings can be found in love chests..
    And white@.@ Paramore vanity was from lovecrast 2014 or 2015.
    Not sure if golden lovecraft chests contain white vanity..

Best hope is lovecraft 18

Btw if you wanna gamble on lovecraft chest then make budget of 1-2m

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post: