Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pvp 19 brackets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Give a round of applause to this keyboard warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post

Come to California and see for yourself :-). The view here it's beautiful.
    Last reply you will see from me in this thread. It's too funny😂😂😊
    Last edited by You Mad Or Nah; 08-04-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    Come to California and come see for yourself :-)
    I am in Cali, been back a month ago.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Another thread gone off-topic....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I have said this once and I'm going to say it again. PVP is a jungle, our (PVP players, those who really know what "twinking" means.) jungle. Those who dare and come unarmed gets eaten out alive by us. We don't stop when you cry, if anything, we love listening to your cries for help, for mercy. We want you to beg, we want you to kneel before us for your dear life. PVP is for warmongers, always hungry for blood. If you don't have that mentality and the budget for gears, I suggest you stick to PVE.

There's always that one guy^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmlty View Post
    There's always that one guy^
    don't get me wrong, we PVP because of ppl like @zau. we love ppl like @zau. we really do. we love making them cry and watch them as they look for other player's sympathy. what you're feeling right now? that's pity.

Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

don't get me wrong, we PVP because of ppl like @zau. we love ppl like @zau. we really do. we love making them cry and watch them as they look for other player's sympathy. what you're feeling right now? that's pity.

Im feeling disappointed that the US Army allowed someone like you to get in

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmlty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol smd if u want to wkwkwk
    And as for me
    I PvP for people like this 1
    To make people stepping into lv 43 aware of the fact that they stepping into a trap set by hoarders like u
    I PvP to bring the truth to light of people like u who just vomit all the things they should keep inside unlike ur guild I just mocked u a little nd u vomitted everything out urself
    U accepted u borrow
    U accepted ur guild is ran by 2-3 people
    U accepted u hoard lv 43 gears and thought u making fool out of majority of AL community by trying to make them move to 43 so tht u can sell all ur hoarded stuff at any price u want but don't worry people like me always rise up to bring the unfair means some people use in front of AL community
    U r trash
    Ur guild is trash
    Ur unfair methods r trash
    The purpose I came back for after 3 months is most probably over I hope people will move to 19 or any other lv in which people like u r not already present who can hoard gears
    People will already know why each and every member of ur guild was trying to make 43 active since u moved to 43 collected all stuff and spread lv 43 active even though u knew nthing bout lv 43
    These unfair methods of urs not gonna get u anywhere
    U want to know where u stand in this game?go lv 19 and PvP with people of average gears then try to act so tough
    See ur skills when everyone has equal gear
    Bcoz of all people here...u r the one who looks most worried bout the idea coz may b not all ur hoarded gear is sold yet
    Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

what makes you think you can twink in 19s with less than 30m worth of gears?

arc hooks with 450 armor costs 8m

lv19 set 4eyes costs 5m at least

lv14-19 mythic ring with para/eyes and 400+ armor costs 30m+

lv14-19 amulet 2para 250+ armor costs 15m+

avarice belt? guess what, flat rate is at about 40m para/eyes

ooooh did you also know about pet animacy?heroic pets costs 20m+ and nekro is at 5m at least.

tavern + buffs costs 6m at least all together.

your so called cheap gears won't last 2 seconds in clash. you'll end up like @zau right here crying cuz he can't afford gears himself, can't borrow cuz nobody trusts him. History repeats itself, don't be that guy.

First of all,
    I thought of an idea and I'm Persuing my goal,(equality).
    What makes me think I can't pvp without 30m gear?!
    Just wait and see mate.
    You'd be surprised how many people actually support this claim.
    P.s if ya don't support this claim, fine, but all those words really made me laugh." We love when people cry" etc..
    I know it won't be easy to Persue my goal,
    But it would bring a major change to all those people who actually do enjoy pvp but can't get that "30m" gear!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

One major flaw I would like to point out: imagine level 19 becomes active, more people wanna move there and it gets active so other people will come to 19 with their maxed gear and beat people like you( not you, just general) who use common gear and so you can play only with your friends and send BG to each other, this leads to stagnation and boredom playing against same players every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    One major flaw I would like to point out: imagine level 19 becomes active, more people wanna move there and it gets active so other people will come to 19 with their maxed gear and beat people like you( not you, just general) who use common gear and so you can play only with your friends and send BG to each other, this leads to stagnation and boredom playing against same players every time.
    Another -ve comment from mmph member I understand ur worried no problem
    These things lead to one conclusion only that ur guild has been using unfair means from very beginning (borrowing and hoarding) and now that people r not going acc to u (u want them to come lv 43) ur way to worried
    Also from the recent posts from a member of ur guild...
    I did not have proofs until now but ur member has put it forward for whole world to see himself
    Ur guild is literally the BIGGEST trash talking guild this game ever had
    Truth eventually comes to light no matter how hard u try to hide it
    EDIT : ik from "OTHER PEOPLE" u mean ur guild but don't worry it won't happen coz this time people won't b moving to a PvP bracket suggested by u but u will b moving to the bracket suggested by people
    Meaning : U WONT B ABLE TO HOARD GEARS UNLIKE U HAV BEEN TILL NOW
    gl
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-05-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    I understand what you're saying, thing is we're growing reallly fast..
    The more people that join the more we become as a GUILD..
    Example: <guild> has 20 memebers..
    We organize a clash 5 vs 5 ctf etc..
    That room is full, other people that "out gear" us cannot join, as I said many times, our goal is equality..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giaracib View Post
    I understand what you're saying, thing is we're growing reallly fast..
    The more people that join the more we become as a GUILD..
    Example: <guild> has 20 memebers..
    We organize a clash 5 vs 5 ctf etc..
    That room is full, other people that "out gear" us cannot join, as I said many times, our goal is equality..
    Its really good to have people like u on forums bro
    Good job
    EDIT : the person u quoted won't understand this coz all they been doing till now is outrun people on gears(ANYHOW) they CANT outrun on skills
    Now they will post some bs about me again and I'm not replying this time truth is in front of everybody already
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-05-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thank you mate!
    All we need is a little bit of cooperation with our AL community and it will lead us to a NEW path.
    Those of you who do not agree.
    Do me a favor and try to keep the negativity out of this thread, you can post flaws etc. just don't go over board..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to giaracib For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Pvp 19 brackets!

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Lol smd if u want to wkwkwk
    And as for me
    I PvP for people like this 1
    To make people stepping into lv 43 aware of the fact that they stepping into a trap set by hoarders like u
    I PvP to bring the truth to light of people like u who just vomit all the things they should keep inside unlike ur guild I just mocked u a little nd u vomitted everything out urself
    U accepted u borrow
    U accepted ur guild is ran by 2-3 people
    U accepted u hoard lv 43 gears and thought u making fool out of majority of AL community by trying to make them move to 43 so tht u can sell all ur hoarded stuff at any price u want but don't worry people like me always rise up to bring the unfair means some people use in front of AL community
    U r trash
    Ur guild is trash
    Ur unfair methods r trash
    The purpose I came back for after 3 months is most probably over I hope people will move to 19 or any other lv in which people like u r not already present who can hoard gears
    People will already know why each and every member of ur guild was trying to make 43 active since u moved to 43 collected all stuff and spread lv 43 active even though u knew nthing bout lv 43
    These unfair methods of urs not gonna get u anywhere
    U want to know where u stand in this game?go lv 19 and PvP with people of average gears then try to act so tough
    See ur skills when everyone has equal gear
    Bcoz of all people here...u r the one who looks most worried bout the idea coz may b not all ur hoarded gear is sold yet
    Gl
    did you honestly think i need 19 gears to kill a lvl 19? i USED lv14 SETS and a lv16 hooks vs your 16/17 GEARED ROGUES and all i did was spawn trap you foods.

if your so called "equal gears" mattered back when you were 16/17s, why are you crying about extra lv14 sets I handed out to my
    guildies?

you're pointing out I hoard and borrow at the same time. w t f?!? if I hoarded gears, why would I have to borrow?!?

if I was trash and my guild is, how come you never won a single clash vs us with 2 lvls lower gear, only lv16 is weapon? i even used speed set (lv10 rings, amu) F F S.

you really think I got so much extra gears hoarded in 43s? If i had so much extra gears in 43s, every single one of air/nvm won't be playing in 43s due to the fact i'd be hoarding helms/armors that has para/eyes on sorc/rog, all arc rings with para/eyes, all belts with para/eyes and gun/bow/daggs with para/eyes. look in auction right now and you'll find what you're looking for.

also, why would I need lv19 trash gears if i can use my old lv14 3para ring with armor awake, lv14 2para amulet with armor awake, my old hooks with 475 armor? all I need is to wait for armor/helm awakening and you guys will be quitting bracket once again cuz most of you can't afford to buy plats.

Last edited by Callmepayne; 08-05-2017 at 03:01 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

no...this is wrong you know how much gold needs to be spent on good awaken ? its easy to spend 1m and run into someone max gear its gg.basically low lvl has become a slap box contest

lvl 10-19 doesnt have that many good awaken anything ...so its pretty much a waste of gold

if team A has max armor and team B has max armor no one will win

if team A has max armor and team B doesnt . in thoery team A will always win

o yeah

examples

for the noobs that will say o its impossible.

this is theory

arcane weap /600 armor awaken
    speed set complete /900 armor awaken
    belt/ 450 armor awaken
    dreambot/ 450 armor

thats 2400 armor awaken with pet

and we didnt add helm or chest armor.....or diamonds so keep that in mind.

why would you add diamonds? example shhh.

it might be impossible to get that but whats possible then ?

arcane weap /300 armor awaken
    speed set complete /600 armor awaken
    no belt/ its not needed
    dreambot/ 450 armor

1,350 armor awaken with pet
    with belt thats 1,650 armor

keep in mind at this point everyones damage is to low to effect each other

what if you have 1.3k 1.4k armor + stats ? tbh you wont even make a dent still its pretty much dumb

infact rogues can abuse the options they have because of their damage and crit .
    but! if a rogue was maxed armor.the rogue will never lose if everything is below him or her .
    if the others cant afford awaken its gg.

if a rogue has 1.8k armor vs a rogue with 1.5k armor the rogue with 1.8k armor wins. if they had the same armor it depends on gems or jewels

but if a war with 1.8k armor vs a war with 1.8k armor no heal but jugg lol no one wins its basically endless if you want to spend 30mins fighting

mage vs mage its endless

mage vs rogue ...the rogue would have to be dumb for the mage to win

but what if both have high armor .it will be endless rogue will run out of mana then its just packs you spam lol

like...its pretty stupid and they legit planned this before it happened

and alot of us figured out to late and spent millions ...when i figured it out i quit low lvl .

awaken was designed to kill off low lvl

thats why they did the pvp adjustments to figure out exactly what would awaken do to pvp at all lvls before releasing it. they couldnt have awaken effect end game and guess what ! awaken doesnt effect end game as much as it effects low lvl so

this whole topic bring back lvl 19 it wont happen

end game has more opportunity because everyone is there so more people awaken items

low lvl doesnt

simple
    Last edited by MidasMint; 08-05-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MidasMint View Post
    no...this is wrong you know how much gold needs to be spent on good awaken ? its easy to spend 1m and run into someone max gear its gg.basically low lvl has become a slap box contest

lvl 10-19 doesnt have that many good awaken anything ...so its pretty much a waste of gold

o yeah

examples

this is thory

belt/ 450 armor awaken
    dreambot/ 450 armor

no belt/ its not needed
    dreambot/ 450 armor

what if you have 1.3k 1.4k armor + stats ? tbh you wont even make a dent still its pretty much dumb

infact rogues can abuse the options they have because of their damage and crit
    but! if a rogue was maxed armor.the rogue will never lose if everything is below him or her
    if the others cant afford awaken

if a rogue
    indeed. +1 finally someone who has a brain.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

o yeah

examples

this is thory

belt/ 450 armor awaken
    dreambot/ 450 armor

no belt/ its not needed
    dreambot/ 450 armor

but! if a rogue was maxed armor.the rogue will never lose if everything is below him or her

if a rogue
    tbh at this point, whoever has mishi base and whoever has better heroic stat pet wins. I have the luxury to have BOTH

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

o yeah

examples

this is thory

belt/ 450 armor awaken
    dreambot/ 450 armor

no belt/ its not needed
    dreambot/ 450 armor

if a rogue
    Good point, but have u ever even tried to pvp with commons? im gonna assume its a no.
    same here tho, ive never tested it before!
    When we start going "live" again it will be a test, to see if its fun, challenging, ORIGINAL.
    After we have tried it, hopefully it will succeed, i will be posting the results on this thread, even if it doesnt succeed then we try other methods till it actually works!
    im sure you understand where im heading with this.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

fixed my post

ill join ill put on speed set with 900 awaken armor it will be fun

please re read what i wrote scroll up i fixed
    Last edited by MidasMint; 08-05-2017 at 03:33 AM.