Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    @callmepayne bruh lmao chill out. They only know to banter

Srsly @zau if mmph is so trash , if the guild is filled with a holes. Isn't it quiet weird that ur the one who got scammed by ur "awesome" guildies back in Impreza /idc.
    I agree we do lend and borrow, even TGA does, many guilds and best friends do. And that's how u keep a guild strong and active Cus alliances r built on trust.
    Just Cus u haven't had the opportunity to meet trustworthy people in game doesn't mean u go on forums and trash a guild who takes pvp srsly just like u claim to.
    Abt the tt. Ask any experienced player and they will tell u that tt kinda keeps pvp fun at times. This is not some english tea break bruh.
    And ur so salty Cus u had begged us to let u help us in 16/17. But we kindly refused Cus we didn't need u.and thus we kicked u outta the guild.

Dude u srsly need to take a break from pvp or from this game. Keeping this idiotic rivalry towards a guild which u and I both know is not gonna achieve anything Cus mmph cant be defeated at the end of the day. Fr if we said or did anything that hurt u it was all in the game and it wasn't srs. Uve alrdy made a fool outta urselves enuf on forums. So chill out

Peace
    Not to add to the drama (the thread is full enough of it), but wasn't half of MMPH scammed of 100m or so a while ago when you guys shared gold around for the gold APs? >.>

Also MMPH can be defeated, I was one of those who pushed them out of endgame...again no drama intended, I don't hold anything against anyone, I'm pretty much done with the game.

@OP I hope you get L19 active. Make pvp great again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post: