Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pvp 19 brackets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Okay zau don't bother quoting this cuz all ur gonna be saying "mmph member wants his gear to have value,they hoard blah blah blah and more non sense and cries". My point here is won't it get boring playing with same members all the time?and I've tried no gear and only weapon vs(yes, foolish but for fun only) and it did not end at all so maybe with low damage its not possible to kill people ( haven't tested) but if you play with same members it does get boring and do please post videos of pvp at 19 as I'm really interested in seeing if it's fun( if all works well add dangercorps I may come 19 too!!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MidasMint View Post
    fixed my post

ill join ill put on speed set with 900 awaken armor it will be fun

please re read what i wrote scroll up i fixed
    Please do that!
    I would love to see what happens next!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giaracib View Post
    Good point, but have u ever even tried to pvp with commons? im gonna assume its a no.
    same here tho, ive never tested it before!
    When we start going "live" again it will be a test, to see if its fun, challenging, ORIGINAL.
    After we have tried it, hopefully it will succeed, i will be posting the results on this thread, even if it doesnt succeed then we try other methods till it actually works!
    im sure you understand where im heading with this.
    Arcane legends long back used to not allow pets in pvp,legendary gear was really rare and maybe pvp might have not existed I don't remember well but point is people before have played with gear of lesser value than legendary and still managed to maybe have fun but now I can guarantee that fun is no longer available at lower levels and at 19 the player with dex or damage and armour passive will be winning if same gear is used( if both have same gear) the one who saves more mana and tank vs tank won't end(agreed with midasmint) and maybe mages will rule this(they won't run outta mana &#128514 point here is unlike pvp before where players had choice of choosing their own gear,here same gear so tank deal like no damage on each other mages deal no damage on each other and here maybe(just maybe) the one who crits first wins (crit will be very low with normal gear 8-10% idk for sure) but all this could be wrong since it's never been tried out and zau what you think is bs is the truth and please elaborate more on us using unfair means please😭😭😭😭

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

no...this is wrong you know how much gold needs to be spent on good awaken ? its easy to spend 1m and run into someone max gear its gg.basically low lvl has become a slap box contest

lvl 10-19 doesnt have that many good awaken anything ...so its pretty much a waste of gold

if team A has max armor and team B has max armor no one will win

if team A has max armor and team B doesnt . in thoery team A will always win

o yeah

examples

for the noobs that will say o its impossible.

this is theory

arcane weap /600 armor awaken
    speed set complete /900 armor awaken
    belt/ 450 armor awaken
    dreambot/ 450 armor

thats 2400 armor awaken with pet

and we didnt add helm or chest armor.....or diamonds so keep that in mind.

why would you add diamonds? example shhh.

it might be impossible to get that but whats possible then ?

arcane weap /300 armor awaken
    speed set complete /600 armor awaken
    no belt/ its not needed
    dreambot/ 450 armor

1,350 armor awaken with pet
    with belt thats 1,650 armor

keep in mind at this point everyones damage is to low to effect each other

what if you have 1.3k 1.4k armor + stats ? tbh you wont even make a dent still its pretty much dumb

infact rogues can abuse the options they have because of their damage and crit .
    but! if a rogue was maxed armor.the rogue will never lose if everything is below him or her .
    if the others cant afford awaken its gg.

if a rogue has 1.8k armor vs a rogue with 1.5k armor the rogue with 1.8k armor wins. if they had the same armor it depends on gems or jewels

but if a war with 1.8k armor vs a war with 1.8k armor no heal but jugg lol no one wins its basically endless if you want to spend 30mins fighting

mage vs mage its endless

mage vs rogue ...the rogue would have to be dumb for the mage to win

but what if both have high armor .it will be endless rogue will run out of mana then its just packs you spam lol

like...its pretty stupid and they legit planned this before it happened

and alot of us figured out to late and spent millions ...when i figured it out i quit low lvl .

awaken was designed to kill off low lvl

thats why they did the pvp adjustments to figure out exactly what would awaken do to pvp at all lvls before releasing it. they couldnt have awaken effect end game and guess what ! awaken doesnt effect end game as much as it effects low lvl so

this whole topic bring back lvl 19 it wont happen

end game has more opportunity because everyone is there so more people awaken items

low lvl doesnt

simple
    Ok, I get what you've said.
    But I will keep pushing our al community towards this goal.
    I was just walking around at paradise pier, I saw a lvl 19 rogue, we had an intriguing discussion about this whole 19 idea.
    He/she pointed out that we won't be able to kill each other at all.
    I ofc spoke against her/his claim.
    And he/she decided to show me that I was wrong,
    We went to tdm and we tried to vs!
    We had common weapon,armor,helm!
    It was perfect, and it was a 1 vs 1, warr vs rogue.
    Imagine the joy of 4vs4?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

this could be a solution to this problem. set in place a system that caps damage, armor, crit, mana, and hp o yeah and speed sets wont work in pvp

so if you have a common set you will gain a pvp buff while in pvp that throws your stats up to the cap of that lvl. it doesnt matter what lvl your gear is. it doesnt matter what you have. you will gain this buff and it will cap your stats
    so now people can pvp in collectables or use a old weapon that had a sick proc

every lvl would have to have a fixed damage,crit,mana and hp so lvl 15 would be stronger then lvl 14s and 14s will be stronger then 13s

but thats what we are use to

13<14<(15)<16 for example
    13s will eat lvl 11,12s...14s will eat lvl12,13s....15s will eat lvl13,14s and 16s will eat lvl 14-15s

it would make pvp balanced......sorta..
    the factors will become the weap procs and.. pets ....the aa's and passives :/
    and builds

toxy aa...nekro aa...breeze passive...kor aa...
    some pets will have to be reworked lol

even down to how many tanks on a team ...

gems or jewels wont be a factor anymore ...awaken wont be a factor anymore ...
    this will completely balance pvp

thats my idea and i think its to late

fixed
    Last edited by MidasMint; 08-05-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Level 16 arcanes, heroic pet stashed robot in happiness, lvl 10 belt and few para armors etc etc... -.- it is 5-10 or 15m bracket.

Dont forget to update your new guild's name here..
    Many will like to give it a try.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...for-active-PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callmepayne View Post
    did you honestly think i need 19 gears to kill a lvl 19? i USED lv14 SETS and a lv16 hooks vs your 16/17 GEARED ROGUES and all i did was spawn trap you foods.

if your so called "equal gears" mattered back when you were 16/17s, why are you crying about extra lv14 sets I handed out to my
    guildies?

you're pointing out I hoard and borrow at the same time. w t f?!? if I hoarded gears, why would I have to borrow?!?

if I was trash and my guild is, how come you never won a single clash vs us with 2 lvls lower gear, only lv16 is weapon? i even used speed set (lv10 rings, amu) F F S.

you really think I got so much extra gears hoarded in 43s? If i had so much extra gears in 43s, every single one of air/nvm won't be playing in 43s due to the fact i'd be hoarding helms/armors that has para/eyes on sorc/rog, all arc rings with para/eyes, all belts with para/eyes and gun/bow/daggs with para/eyes. look in auction right now and you'll find what you're looking for.

also, why would I need lv19 trash gears if i can use my old lv14 3para ring with armor awake, lv14 2para amulet with armor awake, my old hooks with 475 armor? all I need is to wait for armor/helm awakening and you guys will be quitting bracket once again cuz most of you can't afford to buy plats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the anger of urs is clearly visible even though u make those laughing emotes nice try
    EXPOSED
    And there is no use talking to a person like u
    After ur recent "TOUGH" posts people on forums already know wht kind of people exist in mmph
    So gl with trying to explain all that cause u indeed exposed all this...YOURSELF
    Better have a control on mouth in future
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-05-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

grabs *popcorn* FIGHT O.O

.....this is what keeps the game alive \[o_o]/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

exposed what? your cries for pity in forums? all you did was beg for attention. nothing else. everyone knows I have lots and lots of gears and even since I was in Kronos Divine, I was already handing gears out countless of times. This isn't something new, food. You're a shrimp, bottom feeder but tasty.

grabs *popcorn* FIGHT O.O

.....this is what keeps the game alive \[o_o]/
    I won't even reply to this person IDC from now my work here is done
    @midas But saying this is keeps the game alive I certainly don't agree to that coz people moving to lv 43 r eventually walking towards the end coz the best gear has already been hoarded by the people who went their first
    I don't even understand (no offence)
    But yea if someone wants to confirm if all im saying is true or no...here r some pretty simple steps :
    1) review all the threads regarding "which lv active on PvP ATM" (all the threads which ask opinion in general discussion and PvP sub forum)
    2) note down the names of people who r deliberately suggesting lv 43 is active and other stuff from last few months
    3) go to their profile view some basic info bout them like find latest posts etc
    4) the thing which u will find is that most people belong to a "SAME" guild
    Ik it doesn't prove anything so I'm not done yet
    ( reply to a comment posted by Payne below my post u use lv 10 belt and use it on 16 and won't consider it as 16? Nice)
    5) next do deeper search on forums and u will find people of the "same" guild as I mentioned.. Before suggesting lv 43 were lv 16 people
    6) result : moved to lv 43 collected all the gears and then starting spreading on forums lv 43 most active and blah blah blah (how I know this?pls ask cinco if he knows bout the thread on which a person of "same" guild accepted that he hoard gears)
    7) if this is a lie cinco u can ban me (respectfully saying) and PvP is no fun if people play it to hear others cry (as mentioned by a member of "same" guild before a really tough guy(not even in military ikik no use lying))
    8) after all these I hope u understand why I'm protesting against these people for so long coz I have quit already and I didn't stand a chance against these people as back at lv 16 they had (same as 43) control of best gear of lv 16
    9) I don't want AL community to fall for same trap as I and majority of lv 16/17 fell for
    10) how do I know if they hoarded gears?do a deeper research on traders market and guess what 0.0 the people of this "same" guild have been selling gear the most after they succeeded in moving people to lv 43
    11) most people think this is a drama and don't bother reading but indeed this what I'm trying to prove is a serious issue at lv 43
    12) if u think bout this and do the steps I gave u will find not even a single thing which I have mentioned in this whole post is a lie
    13) I have already given up trying to stand against these people in game coz *sigh* I don't have platinum and I can't borrow gears (im a scammer in opinion of one of the members of this "same" guild)
    14) I didn't give up here coz (believe it or not) I hate the unfair methods these people have been using so far and don't want another member of AL community to b a victim of these methods
    15) in the end (ik some people will read these last lines of my post so..) I would request people moving to lv 43 to go through my post
    Thnx a lot
    Last edited by zauilet; 08-05-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

#8 those 16 gears you talk about is actually lv10/14, get your facts right before spitting nonsense bs. you came to 16s wayyy before we did and you say we hoarded gears? LMFAO.

#14 how is that unfair? you speak as if the gears we sold to these newcomers are useless. we sell para/eye gear gears, NOT CLEAN and badly awakened gears. that right there is straight up jealousy. you said it yourself, you can't afford PLATINUM which means you're BROKE and INSECURE.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

#2 43 was already active wayyyy before we even came to that bracket, there were 3 guilds when we came. Those guilds were as follows:

<Pros>
    <Barbie>
    <Mercy>

We came to 43s only because <Mercy> claimed they were "The best"

#3 why can't we advertise 43s like you're doing in 19s? hypocrite much?

#7 I dare you to do a tally of how many players are currently at lv43 vs how many players there is in lv19s for the next few months. you'll find that the number of players currently at lv43 vs those currently at lv19 is a huge difference. there's already 4+ guilds in 43s.

<Mastermind PH>
    <Z>
    <Pros>
    <The God Army>
    Purge also went here with a different guild name. I forgot what it is cuz right now they don't matter much. Haven't made an impact yet.

#9 the only trap you got yourself stuck on is being broke. you couldn't afford decent awake on arc maul, and let alone avarice belt.

#10 yep we hoarded gears first week we got here, so what? are you jealous because you can't afford them yourself? Might I remind you, we had to "awake" every single weapon, ring, belt, and and planar amulet (new update) that we acquired and we didn't cry about it.

#11 yeah most ppl would say this is drama cuz you're the only one crying here about "handing out gears"
    lv10-11s hoard gears too but nobody cries about it.

#12 false, you already lied about lv16 gears, we use 10s (speed set) and 14s (helm/armor/mythic amu/ring) gears to farm you foods, the only lv16 on our disposal is our arc weapons. most of which have 400+ armor awake.

#13 finally admitted he's broke and nobody trusts him. straight up jealous and insecure.

#14 nobody is a victim here, just you cuz you're broke and can't afford not even house buffs. jesus christ, those things came out AGES ago.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    tl;dr four pages of twink nonsense. victim

Drama like this doesn't keep the game alive, it is actually one of the reasons driving players away. It's actually killing the game.
    Not all of it is twink nonsense,
    I agree that the drama is horrible,
    But even if ya tell em to keep the drama out,
    It will always come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I would take the time to read threads like this if there was no drama.

You could use the report button for the posts in your thread which you do nott think are constructive if you really want to get your message out there. JS

EDIT: Why restrict yourself to level 19 bracket? when you are going to be using common gear just come to the levels at endgame. Your OP did remind me of something I've been wanting the developers to contemplate as future content.
    Maybe im waiting for one of them to be more mature and cut it there, idk why, i have not thought of reporting them at all.

This is a start. if this succeeds, maybe more ppl will come and try make other pvp brackets like this.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i posted some solid stuff too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

just quoted this from another guy;

"Twink gears are indeed cheap if you want to be food then buy cheap twink gears, your kdr will also be food and in a negative way in numbers."

Never saw someone who wants to go pvp getting rekt or getting stepped on. Pretty sure you see other guilds fighting for their names too, even players who got big names have done this. Pvp never gets out of drama, where do you even see players killing each other and just be totally chill? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

@callmepayne bruh lmao chill out. They only know to banter

Srsly @zau if mmph is so trash , if the guild is filled with a holes. Isn't it quiet weird that ur the one who got scammed by ur "awesome" guildies back in Impreza /idc.
    I agree we do lend and borrow, even TGA does, many guilds and best friends do. And that's how u keep a guild strong and active Cus alliances r built on trust.
    Just Cus u haven't had the opportunity to meet trustworthy people in game doesn't mean u go on forums and trash a guild who takes pvp srsly just like u claim to.
    Abt the tt. Ask any experienced player and they will tell u that tt kinda keeps pvp fun at times. This is not some english tea break bruh.
    And ur so salty Cus u had begged us to let u help us in 16/17. But we kindly refused Cus we didn't need u.and thus we kicked u outta the guild.

Dude u srsly need to take a break from pvp or from this game. Keeping this idiotic rivalry towards a guild which u and I both know is not gonna achieve anything Cus mmph cant be defeated at the end of the day. Fr if we said or did anything that hurt u it was all in the game and it wasn't srs. Uve alrdy made a fool outta urselves enuf on forums. So chill out

Peace
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

nah, we got off the field weeks ago. I said it once and I'm gonna say it again,

I'm inactive in AL whenever I'm in the field, that's the reason why I handed my gears out to my guildies so they can farm foods like @zau while I'm away. I don't understand why ppl open their mouths when they don't even know not even a hint of what's going on. smh.
    Everone knows the army...frame countries with oil and invade

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im in i guess...ign-Rudyo

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts