Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booting to keep advantage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
    Get it gurll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    Cinco, how come there is a mute option in game but not on forums?????????? im tired of hearing kids cry.
    You're 90% of em, rofl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Ladies, no need to fight. You're all smart, strong, beautiful, independent women.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
    "LOL!!!!!!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Ladies, no need to fight. You're all smart, strong, beautiful, independent women.
    pffftt how generous

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymysticalmage For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

If you guys took school as seriously as you're taking this game right now you wouldn't be having this argument because you could've bought StG and changed the game to however you prefer it lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand
    Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 08-21-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Jil honestly i dont mind you at all, but myst started his little tantrum with me when he was in his "Hunt all Tron phase" back in 85. He saw me in a friendly 2v2 with a tron member as my partner and he jumped to conclusion that i was helping tron, but when he tried to rush me and failed, i guess i burst his bubble and hes been on me since then lol. Pretty childish temper tantrum if you ask me, idk how you can stand him. Anyways i've tried to reason with him since, but i guess hes hurt and in denial. At this point i dont mind him being obsessed over me, since he gets farmed anyways LOL, but some people you cant reason with words. And no i dont run from 3-3s, whenever i leave its because im told to because of subs, or because i have to leave. Even your own motives in hunting kurvy are full of actions myst does everytime he steps on to a pvp map. Idk how you dont see that myst is just a toxic person full of contradictions and hypocrisy.
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends. hands down 10/10. the fact that you think i get upset over a video is absolutely hilarious. Jils has a point. you are a coward. you always say you farm me but have yet to host 1v1 in a locked map. You must live in a fantasy world if you think im obsessed with you all because i rush you in a pvp video game. 10 out of 10 post dude!! keep it up!!!! whats also funny about this post is how im soooo toxic yet many seem to not have a problem with me. only those who i rush....... even cold your guild master told me to to 1v1 you in a locked map. guess what you didnt show up. once again showing your cowardice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    that is the absolute most funniest post i have ever seen in all of my time playing pocket legends.
    Says the one who doing it all the time kicking and teaming since the day I get to know him, and started complaining on forums on getting same for a little while, is REALLY FUNNIEST part, rofl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Uhhh i didnt know u were in fam thats why i left family. The sooner you and mymy realise that you are the ones causing the problem the better
    Ex: ill be sitting in a pvp game with either of you, and you guys will just rush me. I havent rushed yall since 85.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 08-24-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Uhhh i didnt know u were in fam thats why i left family. The sooner you and mymy realise that you are the ones causing the problem the better
    Ex: ill be sitting in a pvp game with either of you, and you guys will just rush me. I havent rushed yall since 85.
    I told you 80 cap when you booted mymysticalmag to team me with your little friend. Then later booted me to team them, that we wouldn't stop... But we did anyway, then your little friend came back to pl and you did the same thing again. After you already begged for us to stop once, you started booting one of us to team the other again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? Nah, you reap what you sow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I told you 80 cap when you booted mymysticalmag to team me with your little friend. Then later booted me to team them, that we wouldn't stop... But we did anyway, then your little friend came back to pl and you did the same thing again. After you already begged for us to stop once, you started booting one of us to team the other again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? Nah, you reap what you sow
    Wow im done with this thread

sew*
    Last edited by Kurvy; 08-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    If you guys took school as seriously as you're taking this game right now you wouldn't be having this argument because you could've bought StG and changed the game to however you prefer it lol
    Isn't it funny how life works like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Isn't it funny how life works like that?
    Maybe if school was this fun XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Double post op
    Last edited by Iheybeautiful; 08-25-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Wow im done with this thread

sew*
    Not siding with anyone but I am pretty sure its sow not sew.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iheybeautiful For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iheybeautiful View Post
    Not siding with anyone but I am pretty sure its sow not sew.
    Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  70.0 KB i need 11

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  70.0 KB i need 11
    Congratulations, you can look up a different word.... sow* to plant by scattering it on or in the earth...