Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pvp FFA ( Free For All )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Pvp FFA ( Free For All )

Just want to bring this topic back since when i first heard it i got super excited. Would be awesome if they can do it kind of like a battleground system but allow players form all authorized guilds to join. Everyone in your and other guild can place a bet (optional bets). There would be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. The gold would be split between those players in a % manner.

If you have any cool ideas or pvp modes you were thinking about feel free to comment below. I was also think about like a in guild tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

A PvP room with a super large map where peoples killing each other. To enter the map you need a token that will refresh x times daily / purchasable via platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    A PvP room with a super large map where peoples killing each other. To enter the map you need a token that will refresh x times daily / purchasable via platinum.
    Purchasable by platinum will only enrage the AL f2p players even mire lmao.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Zzz always with that p2w s**t. I like that you revived my suggestion +1

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
    Purchasable by platinum will only enrage the AL f2p players even mire lmao.

Read the whole text, it will refresh. Example: 1 token / hour. This actually good to control dummy farmers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Free for all never works out the way people hope it does. In every incarnation of free-for-all the developers always have to take a second shot at the system to add checks for people who are gaming the system and teaming together to dominate the rest of the players who are playing as the system is intended. In AL terms, guilds would be "ganging" in free for all. And in this game, with the pvp environment being as toxic as it is, I can only assume what should be free for all will essentially just devolve into team death match anyway with two top pvp guilds clashing it out.

Semi-cool idea on paper. Will never work in practice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Gra will start that "Unbalanced" PvP thing..
    Imagine about rouges with no place to hide for survival and tanks hilariously laughing with there jugg n vb .

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Aspirations of a giant anything-goes free-for-all wouldn't work out very well, imo.
    That said, I think the AL free-for-all map should be limited by Class (Warriors v. Warriors, Rogues v. Rogues, etc.).
    Total population should be very low (like 4 max players), and the zone shouldn't start until everyone has joined.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Just go to Syria or some other war torn country. Biggest FFA map you can find.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    War can be funny to the ones who are on their computer laughing about it, nott to the people who've got to experience it firsthand.

I do nott find your statement funny or constructive at all.
    Those who are fighting wars are rarely sitting on the computer reading the forum of a small online game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Aspirations of a giant anything-goes free-for-all wouldn't work out very well, imo.
    That said, I think the AL free-for-all map should be limited by Class (Warriors v. Warriors, Rogues v. Rogues, etc.).
    Total population should be very low (like 4 max players), and the zone shouldn't start until everyone has joined.
    Tdm map with 4 teams of 1 player each? I assume the low population is due to the high possibility of taking damage from multiple sources without a tank/support, which is what happens when you get ganged. Sounds fun :/

I am more interested in the class limitation. Is that the sts answer to balancing? :0

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azebor View Post
    Tdm map with 4 teams of 1 player each? I assume the low population is due to the high possibility of taking damage from multiple sources without a tank/support, which is what happens when you get ganged. Sounds fun :/

I am more interested in the class limitation. Is that the sts answer to balancing? :0
    We've already got high population map options. Low population requirements have distinct advantages.

This little FFA should be class limited. If you're asking if that alone is the "answer" to balancing all arena content, I think you think too much of what a single mode can do for an entire game's worth of PVP :/
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Ive talked to some of my fellow pvp friends and ive asked why CTF is desolated and they didnt like that u had to start with everyone in map! Could FFA be like this in the future??

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonpvp View Post
    Ive talked to some of my fellow pvp friends and ive asked why CTF is desolated and they didnt like that u had to start with everyone in map! Could FFA be like this in the future??
    Not likely. It's not fair to let players get a head-start. That's what you get when teams / players don't have to wait.
    | | | |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

2 ppl on each team should work or 3 for keeping FFA from desolation!! Ever thought of doing a CTF map where each team owns an island and there is a bridge where sharks attack, does that sound good too? Just to revive CTF, LOVE the FFA idea tho

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

right now...all pvp player needs an affordable pvp gears..not this kind of system...because they still wont pvp if they think they arent geared enough,.....
    right now the one who can only afford end game gears are ppl who can either farm m6 24/7 or ppl who can spend plats...
    there is no chance for a casual f2p players to obatained quality gears right now,,,which makes then quit and leave the game,....cmon guys cant you see this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

First of all thanks to cinco who is keeping replying us in all (or almost all) threads. Reading about teams and agreeing perfectly with the statement of "we have already pvp teams with lot of players". I guess this FFA should be a larger map with 4 different teams. Blu read green and yellow. Each team 2 players.
    -not lag caused by the amount of players (always 8 players like tdm)
    - need a larger area for this. The desert of dead city might be a cool location (just an idea)
    - agree with cinco about match must start with all players rdy (maybe can start with 1 on each team)
    - if each team has 2 players maybe might be nice add a coloured tower for each team (place where we spawn and place to defend). This is just a suggestuon that might make the system too complicated?
    - last suggestion is to add gold loot for a player killed (like 1k?).
    In my opinion those ideas will surely make it ACTIVE.
    (Gold loot might be a problem cause of possible players who dummies. Maybe the match could be timed? Or after tower destroied that team is out? So the other players destroies the tower of the dummy and he will be booted from map? Just few ideas came by writing xD.
    Your opinion guys

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

4 teams with 2 players each would be AWESOME and make me play for centuries. Nice one. The most OP duo will be GANGED first so this will be a challenge as well xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Yea I d love that too. Maybe sts might make a system in the way that same guild members cant choose different color team. In this way less gangs/blocks will happen

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

BUMP!! SUCCESS WE MADE IT COME TRUE GUYS THANKS TO ALL FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK! Thread Closed!! Yay!

- THE