Thread: END OF SCAMS: Baseline prices for items

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Lightbulb END OF SCAMS: Baseline prices for items

Welcome, prepare yourself for a novel cuz this is long... let's talk about scamming.

I realise that the concept of scamming has existed since a long time and it can happen to many people for not knowing "real prices" for items. I personally dont believe in a real price for items but many in AL do. I have a few friends who lost million in hopes of merching stuff like "fighting recipe", or " mold" or "cryogem ingot". People list them in auction for 3m and then sell for 1m to many others then next day they realise the "real price" of that item is actually 10k or 20k etc.

Since, many people has been complaining about nothing to do and find themselves being bored like me... Today i came up with an idea to put an end to all of that.

I have some free time in this summer break like many of you do, whether you merch, farm or plat, I invite you to help me do a spreedsheet people can use as a baseline to know prices for items. Like many things, it wont be perfect to begin with and will have it's problems but i just want to hear about what you guys think of this idea.

We can do a surveymonkey or something similar so both buyer and sell can vote what prices they would like to sell or buy their items... This is intended to help people find prices for items and will be updated on a weekly basis where all/ most of the items will be listed ( exceptions are common, rare , epic and legendary gears for levels below 56" cuz not many people buying them... SO yea, it will involve the prices for things that are quite popular etc.

some if not most of you might say, i know the prices and dont need this, well sir, this your opportunity to help us and tell the prices so we can catalog it for everyone. There are drawback to this like u wont make too much profit from an item but people won't be able to over price for items from u too because u can always quickly check the price here. I am planning it to be an online excel so you can also search and find item east etc...

There are many items so any help would be appreciated and i am mainly doing it as a hobby cuz i am lazy and bored but love AL. If you can relate, pm me in-game so i can tell you how u can contribute to this...

otherwise, just leave feed-back and complete this survey as a template to see how this might work
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRDKPSW

P.s: The answers will be moderated by me, or others who chose to do so. This way people cant manipulate those stats. 100% legit and throwing some hate to all the scammers out there in AL that poisons the perfect game.

This is just a rough idea.. we can change this or make it even better or even ditch this and find something else if it helps. I just want the community to be scam free.
    Let me think if you think that this will work or not.

If you are still reading is word... and still reading this word... then still reading this sentence, you really need to stop now.

Stop reading omg....

I said stop, seriously.

... and Help AL community

Thanks for all the reading, I know it's a lot!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: