Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: END OF SCAMS: Baseline prices for items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikool99 View Post
    wow this guy doin this kind of trick?lol much more similar to scamming ppl....wow i think this is a EXPOSE thread lol..
    I hope next time he does a little more research on the person hes going to do this on...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truereligion View Post
    I hope next time he does a little more research on the person hes going to do this on...
    lol im dead laughing right now this guy is so funny...his thread backlash to him..hhaha...low baller of the year ign"handsumlegend"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

lol thread starter got expose on his own thread lol....hahaha this is so funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

[QUOTE=BabVna;2733030]Nice thought. I want to bring up few practical issues. As you said scammers are clever , they may find a way to use this list as tool as selling point. Not mean to oppose your idea. I support
    Quote Originally Posted by BabVna View Post
    I wish drop rates are similar to lvl 46 arcane weapons even bit lower ok. Right now the loot rarity too high. Just imagine a friend of me spent 2k plat and got one nightmare armor , no arcane The lvl 66 items prices are high, I agree. But I don't think they are scam. Another reason for high price is merchant system. Probably the hike of prices around 1.2 to 1.5 times. I always noticed I want to buy some item and I work around a little short of gold to fill gap and back to CS, lol some one re list it same item for higher. Yeah I wish to get new arcane weapon around 5 to 6 mil around which I think both platinum and non platinum players are happy and willing to spend time and money on game. Yeah, prices are to be affordable by all community, specially when there is no other gear between lvl 61 -66.
    Back to the idea, yeah there can be some guidance but there are many dependencies. This idea helps to bring awareness in players. I saw in guild chat some player say " hey I find this item listed but a player offer me half of it". In spite many members told him not to go for it , if he still wanted to buy, no one can save them.
    Any case I wanted to say " the status of prices changes very dynamically " . Today 6 mil mythic armor was less than 500k 1 year ago. If drop rate increase the price drops down a lot.
    Yea I kinda went off on one !! ( usual) I was not implying people were scamming by selling at these prices if it came across that way I apologise I was just saying Prices are too high.
    I should have started with This threads good & a great idea this person who is doing this has had and hope it works.
    Maybe I should have opened a Thread about prices separately.
    I also understand the frustration of opening chests & finding Nothing you say your friend spent two K of plat and got one armour Ouch Been their myself thats why I stopped
    opening them Now I definitely think it will be some time before prices come down.
    (Delete post from thread)
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 08-11-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Thank you all for your suggestions into making AL a safer community.
    I have been working on this since I had the idea and it has been extremely overwhelming doing this alone.

I am currently pausing this project/ idea and will perhaps carry this on one day in the future.
    Alternately, I came up with a different idea which I feel is more reliable to some extent with some drawback just like any ideas.

Tl;dr: I am abandoning this idea because it was way too complex to execute for me atm. Instead, I made a guild called [B] and [S] which stands for Buy and Sell. This is a guild for merch and it should be the next best things to ending scams. Please follow the link down-below to learn more about it.

Please follow this link to find out more:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...a-Buy-And-Sell