Thread: New idea about pets prt 2!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default New idea about pets prt 2!

OK so I know this topic has been discussed multiple times in the past, but I have new idea about how this would no doubt in my mind bring STS a lot of money as well. I was thinking STS could make a flat out fee of maybe 500 plat to re-gg 1 pet but only keep that pet account bound, so that you could only switch between TOONS, because I would love to have my heroic ethyl on my rogue instead of mage. NOW I might get a lot of smoke from this because people are going to say it's more of a p2w game add on and such. Well I hate to break it to ya but STS is a company and let's be honest they have families to support like most of us. The reason being why the PLATINUM price is so high is because this will be a very OP thing. So if you want the pet pay the price. By the way I'm not rich and I'm not a regular time platinum buyer, but I will pay 500 plat to put my heroic ethyl on my Rogue for that crit and mana bonus. Idk tell me what you guys think about this. Negative comments are welcome as this is your opinion. DEVS, if you're reading this please give some insight on this topic. I think it's a great idea for players who want to maximize stats on certain toons. AGAIN ACCOUNT BOUND ONLY!!!!
    Last edited by Exrayz; 08-08-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

A player who can spend 500 plats to keep a pet shuffling in his toons, don't u think sts will rather push such potential players to use more plats and get egg for each toon?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

That's why a person would only be able to do it a certain amount of times like a Max of 3 times. It's really not a bad idea plus the cost of the plat will only make u wanna do it s cpl times because we all know with 500 plat you can make millions so why would you want to keep shifting between toons wasting plat. makes sense right? Idk just a suggestion I'm sure a lot of ppl would be up for it