Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can I get banned for this?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Unhappy Can I get banned for this?

So I have tried for ages to get the Ice Spirit Vanity and wanted it since I learned about it one year ago.

My motivation for playing AL has been to be able to play AL with this vanity set for an entire year.
    After a year of playing now, I have finally managed to get the gold required to buy this vanity.

Unfortunately, everyone that I know has it, has refused to sell it for whatever price and has confirmed that they will probably never sell it.

I didn't want to come to this, but I want to beg for it from the dev or recover from it one of the banned account to give to me. I would like it to be for free but I am willing to pay what's it worth, I think 70m+.

Will I get banned for begging from the dev and pm them?

Please remember I never intentionally beg and worked for my gold like all of you do.

I don't see what other options I have other than that. I event offered one million gold to anyone that can find me a seller and I buy from them.

I hope I don't lose your respect by this post.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 08-09-2017 at 03:22 AM.