Thread: Top player leader board, Floor six achievement and more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Default Top player leader board, Floor six achievement and more

Top player leader board
    Wondering when the easily bot-able-reason-the-PvE-kills-leaderboard-was-removed-PvE-kills tie breaker could be changed to the impossible-to-bot Somberholt points.

Floor six achievement
    Doesn’t having to kill Voriyana and the Lich Corvis 1000 times in floor six specifically seem like too much? Maybe change it to ‘kill 1000 bosses or mini-bosses on floor 6’ if you agree before someone that spends an unhealthy amount of time on this game achieves the Voriyana and Lich one. I mean, the achievement is called ‘Purging floor six’ and not ‘Purging Voriyana and Lich Corvis in floor six’.

Samael regen and Shady & Surge healing and damage pools
    Maybe not just Samael and Shady and Surge but all damage, health or mana regen effect pets pre-global 50% PvP healing and damage nerf, but don’t you think these pet’s effects were hit a little too hard? I’m not asking for Shady and Surge pools or Samael’s regen to be buffed massively but to at least be looked at and considered. These are arcane pets so shouldn’t they get some sort of special consideration? Mishi regens approximately between 80-110 mana every 2 seconds in PvP whereas Samael regens 92 health and 36 mana. Increasing Samael’s mana regen to around 60 (you may wish to increase the health regen too) should allow the pet to become a good choice for use today, while still being second to Mishi in terms of mana regen, while noting that Mishi should now be second to Dreambot due to the passive field that can ignore skill mana cost. Shady and surge healing pools regen approximately between 150-200 health per 0.5 seconds and the damage pools deal approximately between 150-200 points of damage per 0.5 seconds in PvP. These pools last approximately 7 seconds. Usually the pet spawns 6 pools (3 damage, 3 healing). With the massive stats gap due to gear between caps (huge armor increases specifically), I hope this pet can be looked at. I guess I’m just tired of always having to use Nekro or Glowstik in PvP. More variety would be nice to see.

Arcane belts
    The stats on these belts seem pretty lacking. Looking at the fact that these belts are only level 63, am I correct in assuming there will be an upgrade system similar to the Arcane amulets: Cryoworm brooch (52) to Cryoworm Heart (54).

Crate token vendors
    I always kinda wondered why you added the Dragon Hunter arcane weapons to the crate token vendor. I assumed it was because the Massive Locked Crates of the Ren’gol and Cryostar were discontinued, but Locked Grand Crates of the Watch are discontinued so why not add the arcane Maul of Ollerus and Ker’shal Scepter to the crate token vendor? I guess your response would be that the Maul of Ollerus and Ker’shal Scepter are still available in Elite Golden War Chests and Puzzle Boxes, but why would you add the Amulet of Doom, Lunar Pendant and Fang of Fenrir to the crate token vendor when they are all also available in Elite Golden Puzzle Boxes and War Chests. Assuming the heroic pets will be going on a continuous loop forever after all heroic pets have been announced, there would be no need to add them to the crate token vendor.

Nightmare set aura colour
    It would be nice for the nightmare set aura to be seen as different visually from other set auras since the costs are very different (thanks to the nightmare set drop rates in both Nightmare Crates and the Raid).

Arcane weapon charging effects

I noticed that the Blackbeards Nefarious Hooks is the only rogue arcane weapon with a red effect when you charge auto. The majority of mage arcane weapons seem to have this red charge effect (If I’m correct). I can’t speak for warriors but I think they sit in the same boat as rogues with this blue charge effect on their arcane weapons.

Agree or disagree with what you wish.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Top player leader board
    Wondering when the easily bot-able-reason-the-PvE-kills-leaderboard-was-removed-PvE-kills tie breaker could be changed to the impossible-to-bot Somberholt points.

Floor six achievement
    Doesn’t having to kill Voriyana and the Lich Corvis 1000 times in floor six specifically seem like too much? Maybe change it to ‘kill 1000 bosses or mini-bosses on floor 6’ if you agree before someone that spends an unhealthy amount of time on this game achieves the Voriyana and Lich one. I mean, the achievement is called ‘Purging floor six’ and not ‘Purging Voriyana and Lich Corvis in floor six’.

Samael regen and Shady & Surge healing and damage pools
    Maybe not just Samael and Shady and Surge but all damage, health or mana regen effect pets pre-global 50% PvP healing and damage nerf, but don’t you think these pet’s effects were hit a little too hard? I’m not asking for Shady and Surge pools or Samael’s regen to be buffed massively but to at least be looked at and considered. These are arcane pets so shouldn’t they get some sort of special consideration? Mishi regens approximately between 80-110 mana every 2 seconds in PvP whereas Samael regens 92 health and 36 mana. Increasing Samael’s mana regen to around 60 (you may wish to increase the health regen too) should allow the pet to become a good choice for use today, while still being second to Mishi in terms of mana regen, while noting that Mishi should now be second to Dreambot due to the passive field that can ignore skill mana cost. Shady and surge healing pools regen approximately between 150-200 health per 0.5 seconds and the damage pools deal approximately between 150-200 points of damage per 0.5 seconds in PvP. These pools last approximately 7 seconds. Usually the pet spawns 6 pools (3 damage, 3 healing). With the massive stats gap due to gear between caps (huge armor increases specifically), I hope this pet can be looked at. I guess I’m just tired of always having to use Nekro or Glowstik in PvP. More variety would be nice to see.

Arcane belts
    The stats on these belts seem pretty lacking. Looking at the fact that these belts are only level 63, am I correct in assuming there will be an upgrade system similar to the Arcane amulets: Cryoworm brooch (52) to Cryoworm Heart (54).

Crate token vendors
    I always kinda wondered why you added the Dragon Hunter arcane weapons to the crate token vendor. I assumed it was because the Massive Locked Crates of the Ren’gol and Cryostar were discontinued, but Locked Grand Crates of the Watch are discontinued so why not add the arcane Maul of Ollerus and Ker’shal Scepter to the crate token vendor? I guess your response would be that the Maul of Ollerus and Ker’shal Scepter are still available in Elite Golden War Chests and Puzzle Boxes, but why would you add the Amulet of Doom, Lunar Pendant and Fang of Fenrir to the crate token vendor when they are all also available in Elite Golden Puzzle Boxes and War Chests. Assuming the heroic pets will be going on a continuous loop forever after all heroic pets have been announced, there would be no need to add them to the crate token vendor.

Nightmare set aura colour
    It would be nice for the nightmare set aura to be seen as different visually from other set auras since the costs are very different (thanks to the nightmare set drop rates in both Nightmare Crates and the Raid).

Arcane weapon charging effects

I noticed that the Blackbeards Nefarious Hooks is the only rogue arcane weapon with a red effect when you charge auto. The majority of mage arcane weapons seem to have this red charge effect (If I’m correct). I can’t speak for warriors but I think they sit in the same boat as rogues with this blue charge effect on their arcane weapons.

Agree or disagree with what you wish.

Thanks.
    1000 voriyana bosses isn't too much, if you run a bit properly you can hit up to 4 bosses with 1 party , I ran those APs for leaderboard, and completed it pretty quickly. it just depends of the way you're running.

this can be proven by the ppl i ran with during that time.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

am already around 560 vori/corvis.. for the real farmers it aint a prob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Yes many of my friends are already at 1k bosses. Just get a good and balanced pt and farm as runagain said. +1 for nightmare aura.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

-1 for not addin heroics to crate token vendors

Also trying to rek hook/maul/kershal values
    They started the crate token vendors way after samael and kershal/maul/hooks. Leave them in the elite chests.

A NEW token vendor is needed for NEW things

If we are putting older things in crate token vendor lets go ahead and add ice spirit/original jesters/golems ect. Dont forget tree suits green arlors aswell.
    Last edited by Spell; 08-09-2017 at 01:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

-1 mainly because I would hate to run mausoleum just to add more kill points on the counter. I haven't finished the 1k Vori/Lich AP, but if I do, you probably can't even make me run it even if you pay me. I'm still working on the AP "very" slowly, averaging 3-5 runs a week. That's how boring it has become, at least to me.

Although making mini-bosses count on the purging m6 AP count will help me a lot, I don't like the idea simply because it would be too easy and unfair to those people who kept on running to finish this AP despite knowing how long it would take and the amount of work to be done. Changing it after people have worked hard for it makes a joke out of other people's efforts.

As for the crate vendor, I wouldn't want Maul Ollerus and Ker'shal Scepter be released through tokens. No, I don't have those so I am not affected about the drop in prices. I disagree because these two are the reason why Elite Golden Warchest and Puzzlebox have "okay" prices, besides the mythic armor on the warchest. I believe the Blackbeard Hooks still drop from Elite Golden Pirate Chests, not entirely sure. But if it does, and BB hooks is released through tokens, then Elite Gold Pirate Chests would crash too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post: