Thread: Awakening gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Awakening gems

I've spent 5-6m on awakening gems trynna awaken my arc gun 66 and guess what got pure garbage. Ignore mana awakening almost every single time like really?U guys lowered the good awakenings and made it more easier to lot that garbage ignore mana awakening.
    Maybe you guys did this on purpose as a gold sink. This is just Bs.I know u can't make those op awakening easier but come on almost 6mill gold and trash awakening in return Zzz
    Ign dot
    Last edited by truereligion; 08-09-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truereligion View Post
    I've spent 5-6m on awakening gems trynna awaken my arc gun 66 and guess what got pure garbage. Ignore mana awakening almost every single time like really?U guys lowered the good awakenings and made it more easier to lot that garbage ignore mana awakening.
    Maybe you guys did this on purpose as a gold sink. This is just Bs.I know u can't make those op awakening easier but come on almost 6mill gold and trash awakening in return Zzz
    Ign dot
    something weird happened to me the other day. i was awakening a dragon hunter staff and no joke i used around 21 elite awakening gems and ended up with only 1 slot unlocked!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    something weird happened to me the other day. i was awakening a dragon hunter staff and no joke i used around 21 elite awakening gems and ended up with only 1 slot unlocked!
    It's bull **** bro I've already wasted like 10m on awakening gems. It took like 2-3m to awaken on of my items fully. I hope Sts gives some sort of refund caz this is Bs. Before last update I won't lie it was easier to unlock slots now it's just some sort of scam.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

It's bull **** bro I've already wasted like 10m on awakening gems. It took like 2-3m to awaken on of my items fully. I hope Sts gives some sort of refund caz this is Bs. Before last update I won't lie it was easier to unlock slots now it's just some sort of scam.
    You bought and used the gems by your own choice, i doubt you will see any type of refund. I wish you better luck next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creeepycreeepy View Post
    You bought and used the gems by your own choice, i doubt you will see any type of refund. I wish you better luck next time.
    It just in addition but my main focus was how low the chance on getting good awakenings was compared to the so use full ignore mana one.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    I've told this to players so often but, people do not listen if you want good awakenings for endgame or twink, then you definitely need to spend 100-150 mil to get good awakening stats in theory if you want perfect awakening stats, then you must spent about 300 mil.

I already opposed this idea since it was released in game.

Sts will probably not give you a refund otherwise, more players would have been compensated for "X" reason.

This was by no means also where AL goes to spend money for luck it's just a gambling machine you pull on the handle and hope on number "777" which in this case is 3, 4 times the same awakening.

I give you a tip the more you awaken an item, the more worse awakens you will get in return.
    Tf 100m?150? 300m? that's for people who be buying gold lol none of those numbers realistic unless you plat farm and or buy gold.
    And your tip doesn't help. You say u have spend 100m+ to get good awakenings yet u say the more u awakened the item the worse your awakenings get.
    #playedyourself
    And I don't want a refund unless Sts knows how bad the chances are on getting a decent awakening
    Last edited by truereligion; 08-10-2017 at 12:53 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to truereligion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    When rings became awakenable i used about 50 elite kits to awaken my arcane ring. Guess what, ended up with 1/4 slots. That was my last time i use elite awaken kits..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

No offense but since it's the same to me...go buy directly awakened item like I do. Good luck awakening anyway

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Ok, good luck with wasting gold, i do not care. If you are being unsympathetic, please complain about wasting gold.

And I say that I've never spent 100 mil on awakenings because it costs over 100 mil in theory for getting good awakenings, learn to read! Yet you're complaining about 6 mil wasted on awakenings.

#stupid
    Some people don't buy gold or plat farm to have that much gold FYI #Stupid
    And why you changing your theory now? Just cause you played yourself last reply?
    Btw why is %ignore mana chance even an awakening!!! Lol

Last edited by truereligion; 08-10-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I've spent about 10 million overall on Elite awakening gems and gotten pretty good results. Nothing op but I was happy with the results, just not thrilled. However are we talking about Elite awakening kits or standard awakening kits because there is a huge difference. I wouldn't touch standard awakening kits with a 10 foot pole. No one should ever use regular awakening kits unless they were free because you farmed them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Some people don't buy gold or plat farm to have that much gold FYI #Stupid
    And why you changing your theory now? Just cause you played yourself last reply?
    Btw why is %ignore mana chance even an awakening!!! Lol

Sir accusing people of plat farming and or buying gold is not very nice. You can easily reach 150m+ in a totally clean manner, will it take work and effort which some people do not have? Yes it will, but its very doable.