Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's talk PvP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    1.) I think the max should be 4 to start. If we really like the mode, we can experiment with adding more. We'll want to keep a 'ready, go' system no matter how large the max size gets... which could mean maintaining a low population.
    2.) We'll allow players +2 and -2 Levels to join the match. This is consistent with the other Arena modes (TDM, CTF) we have in Arcane Legends. Are you thinking about Pocket Legends where the PVP level-restrictions have been removed?
    3.) We don't so we're not :-)
    4.) Even with your suggestions, I don't think it's possible to create truly cheat-proof PVP content in Arcane Legends. For this reason there won't be any sort of Leaderboard for FFA. There will be unique kill, death and victory stats stored per character for FFA; but no lb.
    Ha nice one! Cinco strikes again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    1.) I think the max should be 4 to start. If we really like the mode, we can experiment with adding more. We'll want to keep a 'ready, go' system no matter how large the max size gets... which could mean maintaining a low population.
    2.) We'll allow players +2 and -2 Levels to join the match. This is consistent with the other Arena modes (TDM, CTF) we have in Arcane Legends. Are you thinking about Pocket Legends where the PVP level-restrictions have been removed?
    3.) We don't so we're not :-)
    4.) Even with your suggestions, I don't think it's possible to create truly cheat-proof PVP content in Arcane Legends. For this reason there won't be any sort of Leaderboard for FFA. There will be unique kill, death and victory stats stored per character for FFA; but no lb.
    I see. Thank you for the feedback.

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    It's just for FFA. Tdm and ctf and more exciting forms of clashes and stuff r still there. Where U can dominate other teams wit ur gear. Honestly what pleasure would u get from killing random noobs anyways
    Well in first person shooter games i like FFA the most😁

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks

I also agree with skilledpvp, on having a pvp mode with a predetermined gear set. It would be only in one pvp mode so if you don't like it then you can just join another mode. One of the main reasons I started playing al was because of pvp however, it took me more than a year to actually get a decent set. Also, there's been so many times where newbies enter blood beach and once they see my para glow immediately leave.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uecho View Post
    I also agree with skilledpvp, on having a pvp mode with a predetermined gear set. It would be only in one pvp mode so if you don't like it then you can just join another mode. One of the main reasons I started playing al was because of pvp however, it took me more than a year to actually get a decent set. Also, there's been so many times where newbies enter blood beach and once they see my para glow immediately leave.
    "Newbies" don't want to get to killed,
    Can you blame em?

Thanks

When I said newbies I met ungeared players. And it's frustrating when the room is empty then one player enters only then to leave once they realise they've got no chance in winning.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uecho View Post
    When I said newbies I met ungeared players. And it's frustrating when the room is empty then one player enters only then to leave once they realise they've got no chance in winning.
    I know what you meant.
    It's frustrating for them aswell dont ya think?

Thanks

Yes of course.

Thanks

honestly speaking asking sts to release that would be asking too much. Bcs I remmeber it took sts almost an year or so to release GB and releasing a whole new set of gear and stat balances for a new pvp mode would mean too much work not to say to be filled with bugs.
    Just thank sts for what the new things they r releasing and hope it will be slowly incorporated into the FFA.

Good job Cinco
    Cznt/ paynalayze
    Mastermind ph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123