Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's talk PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default Let's talk PvP

Justg had to say this for this week preview:

"Coming up:

We'll wrap up the summer with some hot updates:

- Class-Based Free For All PvP: A new client will being a new type of death-match!
    - Ursoth's Assault: An ancient evil returns to threaten the peace of Elondria!

That's it for this week, questions and comments below, and stay cool!

- g "

I had a feeling I read somewhere about this class based PvP but could PvP be Active by this?
    I believe this will come next week then it will be ursoth event. This way they would have some time to implement PvP gears in " Massive locked crate of blood leaf" or equivalent "

but I still think Nightmare set will be the best set for 66 PvP due to Op armour it provides.

Who has hope for PvP after this? - I do
    Quick question:

Which top 3 pet do you guys think is the best for PvP.

Mine is:
    1. Dreambot
    2. Nekro
    3. Glow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

About this new mode..as mage I like it cause i cant be spawned and matches mages vs mages will surely have a lot of fun where skills, stats and pet combos will make the difference! With rogues well I dont t think there is much fun since is all oneshot-oneshot, about warriors..no comment..a no end match!

About pets I dont think there is just 1 best pet for pvp and where the choice changes on the class ofc. Moreover 1 pet isnt enough anymore since if you have noticed new happiness bonus of legendary heroics become stronger than the old best ones. As mage actually can say that im making a list of which heroics happiness bonus are the best for this class in pvp. Heroic scorn, heroic titan, heroic ethyil represents (actually) the best happiness bonus for mage pvpers due to the incredible primary stats int. Hp given by str and a great amount of crit. Don't forget heroics as base pet will deal much more dmg to enemies than nekro and others arcanes. As resume surely the best pvp pet will be made by combos (and lot of millions ofc). About arcane abilities still depends on class. Glow and nekro AA still rules. Don't forget sns AA too, and im interested about new shield will be given by heroic snappy AA. (Absorbe incoming dmg and heals?).
    Im sure we still have much time to talk about this topic cause there are still a lot of legendaries that needs to get their "evolution" which im sure old strongest legendaries will have huge happiness bonus..I expect this from dovabear (for example).
    Hope my view is clear enough

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by WilliamTheFighter; 08-10-2017 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I couldn't post my other feedback about ffa caz my comment's kept getting taken down -.-
    About this new FFA it's dumb. Couldn't u implement or adjust some of the Suggestions I suggest last PvP thread. For example the no chat zone/no ign display/etc
    But mages vs mages it's going to be hella fun but I don't think I can say the same for the other classes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Dreambot only a tank pet. No crit = not for rogue or mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

One class pvp won't be much difference from what I saw last time I tried usual deathmatch-pretty much 80% of all players were rogues anyway

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truereligion View Post
    I couldn't post my other feedback about ffa caz my comment's kept getting taken down -.-
    About this new FFA it's dumb. Couldn't u implement or adjust some of the Suggestions I suggest last PvP thread. For example the no chat zone/no ign display/etc
    But mages vs mages it's going to be hella fun but I don't think I can say the same for the other classes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Don't like the idea of hiding igns, but a 'no chat' zone isn't a terrible idea :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    One class pvp won't be much difference from what I saw last time I tried usual deathmatch-pretty much 80% of all players were rogues anyway
    60% of the time... it works every time!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok bad idea then for igns. But Tell me why the no chat zone a bad idea? No drama we get straight to the point clashing with nothing to stop us while we doing it? Also I expect so much hate from FFA when tanks are battling each other lol 10min+ trying to kill each other.
    Btw cinco have you seen what PvP is full of now? 90% Rouges in almost every bracket .
    Rouges uses*aim shot* other rouge dead wouldn't call an actual battle
    Mage vs mage actual fight
    Tank vs tank boring and takes forever to kill each other
    One last thing can we get a Lb banner here to and is there going a new section in our kdr for FFA?
    But if theres an actual banner make it possible to ban dummy farmers here asap with no mercy !!
    That's all for now
    Last edited by truereligion; 08-10-2017 at 12:02 PM.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truereligion View Post
    Ok bad idea then for igns. But Tell me why the no chat zone a bad idea? No drama we get straight to the point clashing with nothing to stop us while we doing it? Also I expect so much hate from FFA when tanks are battling each other lol 10min+ trying to kill each other.
    Btw cinco have you seen what PvP is full of now? 90% Rouges in almost every bracket .
    Rouges uses*aim shot* other rouge dead wouldn't call an actual battle
    Mage vs mage actual fight
    Tank vs tank boring and takes forever to kill each other
    One last thing can we get a Lb banner here to and is there going a new section in our kdr for FFA?
    But if theres an actual banner make it possible to ban dummy farmers here asap with no mercy !!
    That's all for now
    Your suggestion of a PVP zone absent the toxic trash-talking does indeed sound like a good idea :-)
    There will be a new section of kills, deaths and 'wins' for FFA.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

The only thing that will make this worth playing is adding a leader board for it and making it endgame only.

Its just another PvP option like Guild Battlegrounds. We all know how that worked out.

Agree or disagree with me, i don't really care.

- Not negativity, just the truth.
    Last edited by Perceval; 08-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Your suggestion of a PVP zone absent the toxic trash-talking does indeed sound like a good idea :-)
    Also what lvls can join ?lvl60+?
    I think I remember you saying it was going to be end game can't recall which thread I might be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong :-)
    Will there be balance gear you give us?
    Or we can use our own gear?
    Last edited by truereligion; 08-10-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cinco since its class based so class balance isn't issue..
    Can u consider adding damage buff to warriors and Armor ho buff to rouges in FFA Only..

Route ffa and warrior ffa in current condition may end horribly.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    The only thing that will make this worth playing is adding a leader board for it and making it endgame only.

Its just another PvP option like Guild Battlegrounds. We all know how that worked out.

Agree or disagree with me, i don't really care.

- Not negativity, just the truth.
    Forget about the leader board (we know how these've worked out) and forget about making it endgame only (OMG... you must be kidding).

Not being negative; you know I care.
    | | | |

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Cinco since its class based so class balance isn't issue..
    Can u consider adding damage buff to warriors and Armor ho buff to rouges in FFA Only..

Route ffa and warrior ffa in current condition may end horribly.
    I respect the speculation but I'm not sure if we need either of these just yet :-)
    | | | |

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    How about a banner for endgame FFA? This banner changes hands every month/week/fortnight(You guys choose). Any video proof of anyone dummy farming in a FFA map is auto ban. Add a ticket bought with gold for entry into FFA.

This will do two things: create a market for End-game gear(let's face it game needs resuscitation) and create a gold sink.

Seemed like a good idea to me.
    A revolving rewards system for the LB competition sounds like a very good approach :-)
    | | | |

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    How about the risk of staking gold? The reward could be less than the sum total received from all the players as entry fees +a little bit of plat to make it a good enough incentive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    AL players do not stake gold. I say this with great confidence.
    | | | |

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Disagree with the details. I think the staking is nonexistent largely because gold wealth is a crucial indicator of success in AL.
    Risking gold means to risk social standing. While this is a very good sign for a game that is driven by the player economy, it represents a key obstacle for competitive spend / wagering.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

A free for all is not Somethin that brings interest into pvp bcs at almsot every twink level there are guilds. If a FFA Was made with an intention to attract more players into pvp. What these average geared players r gonna get when they j a room is instant kill bcs they stand no chance. Moreover it's common knowledge that guilds r surely gonna Gang up or at least help their other members out even if it's a FFA.
    Maybe making a FFA wit a pre determined set of gears and stats chosen by sts wit no allowance of pet will completely level the playing field.
    In this way the other pvp mode where u neeed maxed out gear to compete will be still active so sts can make their revenue and highly competitive guilds can have their fun and rivalry and FFA will attract more ppl into pvp and possibly into the game.
    Paynalayze

MAGNUM

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    A free for all is not Somethin that brings interest into pvp bcs at almsot every twink level there are guilds. If a FFA Was made with an intention to attract more players into pvp. What these average geared players r gonna get when they j a room is instant kill bcs they stand no chance. Moreover it's common knowledge that guilds r surely gonna Gang up or at least help their other members out even if it's a FFA.
    Maybe making a FFA wit a pre determined set of gears and stats chosen by sts wit no allowance of pet will completely level the playing field.
    In this way the other pvp mode where u neeed maxed out gear to compete will be still active so sts can make their revenue and highly competitive guilds can have their fun and rivalry and FFA will attract more ppl into pvp and possibly into the game.
    I'm confused by your use of punctuation - but I think you're saying the FFA is not a good idea. I disagree; I think it'll be a lot of fun.
    My personal preference is to make a suite of special PVP-only gears... 'cause I think it will be very nicely balanced. However, the more I think about doing this the more I'm convinced nobody is going to like it. It might work for PL or DL, but not AL: I think AL players will hate it 'cause many have spent years grinding gear that they don't want to put on the shelf just to play a new "balanced" mode. Would love to be wrong on this one, though! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Community is corrupted.