Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's talk PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    1) What is the maximum number of people allowed on the map

2)will this allow players of all levels or only players in a certain level range

3)If they plan on players of all lvls , eg. Mages from lvl 1-66. How do they plan on balancing this.

4)assuming you cant really cheat in FFA. Can we expect a Leaderboard for this?
    1.) I think the max should be 4 to start. If we really like the mode, we can experiment with adding more. We'll want to keep a 'ready, go' system no matter how large the max size gets... which could mean maintaining a low population.
    2.) We'll allow players +2 and -2 Levels to join the match. This is consistent with the other Arena modes (TDM, CTF) we have in Arcane Legends. Are you thinking about Pocket Legends where the PVP level-restrictions have been removed?
    3.) We don't so we're not :-)
    4.) Even with your suggestions, I don't think it's possible to create truly cheat-proof PVP content in Arcane Legends. For this reason there won't be any sort of Leaderboard for FFA. There will be unique kill, death and victory stats stored per character for FFA; but no lb.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    1.) I think the max should be 4 to start. If we really like the mode, we can experiment with adding more. We'll want to keep a 'ready, go' system no matter how large the max size gets... which could mean maintaining a low population.
    2.) We'll allow players +2 and -2 Levels to join the match. This is consistent with the other Arena modes (TDM, CTF) we have in Arcane Legends. Are you thinking about Pocket Legends where the PVP level-restrictions have been removed?
    4.) Even with your suggestions, I don't think it's possible to create truly cheat-proof PVP content in Arcane Legends. For this reason there won't be any sort of Leaderboard for FFA. There will be unique kill, death and victory stats stored per character for FFA; but no lb.
    Ha nice one! Cinco strikes again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I see. Thank you for the feedback.

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk