Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's talk PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'm confused by your use of punctuation - but I think you're saying the FFA is not a good idea. I disagree; I think it'll be a lot of fun.
    My personal preference is to make a suite of special PVP-only gears... 'cause I think it will be very nicely balanced. However, the more I think about doing this the more I'm convinced nobody is going to like it. It might work for PL or DL, but not AL: I think AL players will hate it 'cause many have spent years grinding gear that they don't want to put on the shelf just to play a new "balanced" mode. Would love to be wrong on this one, though! :-)
    Like someone also pointed out, I really do think warriors would need a damage buff there and rogues would need an armor buff.

Join the guild 'Purge' and we can personally test the class specific idea in tdm if you want.

Might give you a better idea or maybe you already tested it, in that case nevermind.

@your reply to my earlier comment. Consider removing the top player leaderboard so the PvE community can at least share our pain ;P
    Last edited by Perceval; 08-10-2017 at 04:56 PM.