Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
Unfortunately, this story has concluded. It doesn't end with me getting the girl either. On Christmas day, I was asking her what day she was good for our date, and I just got shot down. She said I'm a nice guy and that I deserved the best, she's sorry if she led me on, but that I came at the wrong time. She says she's more focused on her future, and I guess there's no room for a guy, that's if I ever even had a chance. I pursued her for 3 months just to get shut out on a holiday. I had a few drinks to unwind with my friend, who was also having girl issues. I was just a mess.

But there's a twist! Yea I got turned down, but I'm not alone anymore Friday night I went to my friends party. After A LOT of drinks, the host of the party is telling me that her friend thinks that I'm cute. I walk up to her immediately and just start talking to her (looks like I got my mojo back ). We have the same relationship history and share the same views on life. We really understood each other. We had hours and hours of deep conversation. Like the type of things that you never talk about to anyone else. Next thing you know it's 5 in the morning and we're still going. We hung out again for our mutual friend Marcielle's (the host of the last party) birthday. The new girl and I got into a fight because She got jealous over everyone wanting to dance on me and because I felt distant. I was still annoyed over me getting turned down by the original girl, that I might have been a bit distant. I took her aside and just easily talked it out with her. Right then and there, I moved in and we kissed. We spent the rest of the night together and we're dating now

My journey of finding a relationship has concluded, not as I originally imagined it would, but a nice surprise nonea
Nice dude but sad bout the first girl but turned out ok gratz!!