Let me start off by saying that I've NEVER had this much of a problem with this.

So here's my story/dilemma:

I go to school 5 days a week (mon-fri). Initially, I'd wake up at 5:30 am and go to the bus stop by 6:30, getting on the bus by 6:45. My co-worker that takes the same bus to school told me that she takes the 7:15 bus and still makes it to class by 8am with at least 10 mins to spare, so to get an extra half hour of sleep I started doing taking that bus. That is when I first saw Her.

I'd see her every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday but I didn't take too much notice to her. My tastes then were superficial. Now, I've been single almost 2 years. I've scouted around for a potential mate, but all I saw were superficial girls, and that's so boring. They always had their cleavage hanging out, skin tight oxygen intake reducing clothes, and I just got tired of it. I wanted a girl with class.

One morning when she boarded the bus, I just took an extreme liking to her. It came out of no where, and it felt like a smack to the face. She dresses so simple, but with so much class. She wears absolutely no makeup, short slightly unkept dark hair, light skin with freckles, and a smile that could make a whole room shine and a voice that'd make an angel weep. Here's the kicker; I don't even know her name..

It's been about a month since I thought of pursuing her, only a thought because every attempt I try to talk to her I fail and freeze up. What the hell?

At this point, I'm extremely annoyed with myself. Our first exchange of words, and all subsequent exchanges, were all started by her, with the first asking me a question a passenger asked her, the second asking me for the time when she has a perfectly functioning iPhone (hmm..) and upon answering she replied with a warm thank you and a smile that'd put this guy to shame:

Today was one of the mornings I would've seen her, but I guess she didn't go to class since she wasn't there. That was my breaking point. I've decided that I HAVE to take action on Tuesday. I missed the perfect pour tuning yesterday afternoon, a day and time that I'd never see her, but I blew it. I didn't have the bus being too crowded as an excuse, I just absolutely blew it and it made me realize that I have a serious issue on my hands.

I DESPERATELY need advice on how to get over my shy behavior and nervousness.

HELP!!