Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What Exactly happened to team Philippines?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default What Exactly happened to team Philippines?

I was scrolling down old topics here in forumns and i saw several incidents with regards to team Philippines.

My classmate is a player from team Philippines he joined them and he always show's me their gc i didnt see anything wrong with them.

Although i saw several message's that includes selling accounts.

Wich is illegal??

And why are the innocent ones

( Umm exclude the acting innocent ones)

Got banned to?

Good thing my classmate left that guild before he got caught up with that mess.

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

From another post:

We did ban a large number of players this week. It was not automated. This was a group of people who had been exploiting the game for a long time, buying and selling gold, trading accounts, etc. This does not serve the economy, game, or you the players well when one group can run the leaderboards 24/7 by switching out accounts, etc.

If you feel you have been banned in error, contact CS. We will look at your case in minute detail. If we determine that you have been exploiting, you will remain banned. If it was done in error, we will reverse the ban.

We will and do review every one of these cases that are appealed in case we have made a mistake. But some people will proclaim their innocence no matter their guilt. We hear it on the boards, we hear it in CS. But we also can clearly identify who has and who has not been breaking the TOS, and we will do our best to make the game fair for those who do not.

- g

Bottom line: The safety and health of the game is our top priority, and we won't tolerate those who exploit to gain an advantage over those who play by the rules. If you think your ban was in error, email support. Once. We will look into your case in detail.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: