i think it would be great if sts added mounts it would make the game more enjoyable but forgot that sentence you read and let me tell you how it would workif rideable pets are aded into the game.

the mounts could boost your stats a little aswell such as etc....2%strength boost or 2%luck and each pet mount would have 1 or 2 stat boost and boost won't be effective on pvp grounds
( it should only be rideable and boostactive in cities,towns,pve maps )

mounts should be bought from the egg/treasure slot from auction and should be stored there when (eggs). but when mount eggs are opened it would transfer the mount into the vanities section which would have a new slot called (mounts)

also the picture on the mount egg item should have a green background orwhat ever colour you think is best and a egg obviously (this shows its a rideable mount egg) but when opened it would have the same colour background but the egg picture would be changed into a saddle picture.

p.s. thank you if your reading this sts and btw egg/treasure slot is where you open locks and eggs
also one last thing i have to say is that you can change it up if you want and make my idea better.