Thread: Heroic Crates

The Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Asia, Middle East, Jordan.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Heroic Crates

Hello,

I believe this following suggestion has been thoroughly thought through and is creative. Please take your time, ladies and gentlemen.

So there are currently 84 heroic pets in the game, and increasing every week. Now that idea does not bother me, but the fact that these heroics are only available for four days and are useless and impossible to get afterwards just bothers me. The drop rate is lower than the chances of King Edward VIII showing up at your house riding a dinosaur. So I thought up an idea to create a heroic crate that can give you a guaranteed heroic pet (out of ALL the heroic pets, not only the ones exclusive during that weekend.) which would result in many positive things:

1- Decrease the rarity of the Heroic pets, making Arcane the greatest rarity again, as it is called Arcane Legends and not Heroic Legends.

2- Revert the uselessness of the former heroic pets that were only available for 4 days and probably no one ever got them.

3- Even though it has a guaranteed heroic, it is still a gamble: you can get a Heroic Shiloh that you can sell for 5m, or a Heroic Haxonite that you can sell for 10m. So it is still not negating the original idea of locks (that you have to risk your plat to open).

4- Save the trouble for all the heroic pet farmers, as instead of opening 100x Special Massive Twilight Crates looking for a heroic, you can just open this one for a guaranteed heroic.

5- Making a level requirement for heroic pets is also a good idea, as it stops level 5 twinks with 85 INT Heroic Scorn stats becoming overpowered for example..

6- The price of the bad Heroic pets will eventually become lower, but still only available to millionaires.

7- These locks should cost a very high number of plat, as they automatically guarantee you at least 5m in case you want to sell the egg. Definitely 1500+ plat.

p.s: please add a search bar in the stable, or put the heroics at the end section of the stable, or maybe make a rarity filter. Pretty sure many players are annoyed of the heroic pets (getting 1 is already amazingly rare.. how about collecting 84 of them so you don't have to scroll through them every time you wanna see a pet).
    Last edited by Kayoex; 08-13-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    Kayoex - Kayoti - Kayoba

Proud player since 2013

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kayoex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kayoex View Post

p.s: please add a search bar in the stable, or put the heroics at the end section of the stable, or maybe make a rarity filter. Pretty sure many players are annoyed of the heroic pets (getting 1 is already amazingly rare.. how about collecting 84 of them so you don't have to scroll through them every time you wanna see a pet).
    I like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hechii View Post
    I like that
    thanks m8

11characters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What do you think guys?
    Kayoex - Kayoti - Kayoba

Proud player since 2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

1500 plat is a ridiculous amount of plat for that chest... like you said you could get a heroic Shiloh or Haxonite for 5 or 10m but I can also buy awake kits with that plat and get a garunteed almost 10m and be able to buy a Shiloh with gold left over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

i think sts should just have a heroic crate token vendor whom sells all the heroic eggs for a token amount.
    So that way if people do open a bazzillion crates and have no luck (been there !) they can spend the tokens on something they WANT.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Hue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    i think sts should just have a heroic crate token vendor whom sells all the heroic eggs for a token amount.
    So that way if people do open a bazzillion crates and have no luck (been there !) they can spend the tokens on something they WANT.
    You and your Token Vendor stuff :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nea View Post
    You and your Token Vendor stuff :P
    Leave the little spell alone

Sent from a weird cool computer stolen from an alien base.
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

5. Absolutely agree