Hey guys,

As you know a lot of the community has turned into merching.
I have created a guide to facilitate new merchants into the world of merching to prevent to much
lowball and hate for merchants.

We simply offer updates on current prices for most popular, rare and even unpopular items.
Since this is a guild for merching, we prefer if you are a merch but it is not a requirement. You can join to
learn more about AL Economy.

There are NO level, aps or kill requirements.

It is a new guild but I am sure it will grow into something much larger.

Other Pros of joining this guild:

1. Merchers all around Arlor can help you find items if when they merch; Simply ask in the guild chat you are looking to buy something at x and y prices.
2. Merchers all around Arlor can help you sell items for X and Y prices; Simply ask them to keep a lookout for it.
3. If you find something for cheap price but can't afford, you can message on guild so someone else can buy and pay you 5% commision for your info ( this is not mandatory but does earn you credit and favours with others)
4. You can ask for 'price check" to [B]prevent[/Being scammed by others as there are very experinced merchers in the guild.
5. We can even buy items for each other for relatively good pricces.
6. If you need to sell something fast, there is no better place to advertise it then on a merching guide. Price may be low but it will be sold sooner or later.

I hope to see some of you there:

To join, pm me here or in-game or mail.
ign: Handsumlegend

or Offers or any recruiters of the guild.

Thanks