Thread: Some suggestions to consider by the AL Team (must read)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Lightbulb Some suggestions to consider by the AL Team (must read)

As you may know there's a lot of people complaining of that there's almost nothing do other than farming the Mausoleum or merching items.. I've not played Al since cap 51 (if that was a cap.. because i stopped playing AL when the next expansion after 46 was released) and now i came back and i found out there's a lot of work for me to do. And not only for me.. For many players out there! Not even mention all the XP needed from 46 to 66....

I honestly miss those days when you could come to the AL Forum and find a community contest to try your luck! Miss those days when there were mini-events really often! Miss those days when we actually had some other stuff to do and not only run the same map or stay in a city doing nothing and consuming your time.

I would recommend a lot to STS AL Team to bring back/implement a few stuff:

-Double XP Weekends, considering the high amount of XP needed for 66 and that i've not seen one of that for a long time.

-Double Fang/Tags events (ive not seen any since the lv46 cap when everyone was working on those items.. and since its just for Ap, giving your players a helping hand would be awesome! + we would be really thankful + we would work on Elite APs at the same time).

-Graveyard/Mausoleum 2x/4x Points: this would be an amazing idea (imo) and it will motivate players to run those maps a lot more because its reaaaally boring running those maps over and over 100+ times a day... You can make this like Community Stages so the community has to get a certain amount of points to get 2x points for X amount of days and then 4x for half the time.

-Double Balanced Tokens Week/weekends: If the above idea is considered then this would come with it too so it will be somehow balanced with the points you get.

-Make more Forum Based Community Contests (with really good prizes included)... Man those good old days when you were expecting a new contest on the Contests Section.. This would be so great to have back again.. If you go check that section there's no Sticky Threads anymore.. Sigh..

My point is that i don't really want this game to be "dead" like some people say.. Stop making it so "robotic".. Give your players something else to do and not only the same things every year with Season Events (i like events btw but they get boring by a week or so...) and such things...

Hope this is taken in consideration by the AL Team on STS. You can motivate your players with the things you already have.

I will be editing this post to add new ideas and your suggestions.

Cya around folks

PS: Sorry if i misspelled any word!! Tried my best on it! xx
    Last edited by Kershy; 08-16-2017 at 03:55 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kershy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Aww that's very...nostalgic ;-)
    Ur 100%right i played AL since 2013 and i really miss this simple and fair and fun game!

Sent from a weird cool computer stolen from an alien base.
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arkiyad View Post
    Aww that's very...nostalgic ;-)
    Ur 100%right i played AL since 2013 and i really miss this simple and fair and fun game!

Sent from a weird cool computer stolen from an alien base.
    You know what I'm talking about mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All those events would be useful...