So i stopped playing this game after the halloween event in 2014 i think(when they added para) and decided to rejoin about 2 weeks ago. With the money i still had on my lvl 41 mage(bout 1mil) i made a new rogue and got it to lvl 48.
Ive been trying to merch with vanities/eggs but its not so easy as it used to be. Prices drop and rise all the time and its so annoying when u think u bought an item for cheap and then u find out u spent 2x its market value.
I bought a glint bow yesterday for 350k with 5%dex and 3% armor awaken(pretty dang awesome) and it gave me lots of dmg.
After 1 day some person said that he(she) will give me 1 rogue dream for the bow.. I looked in auction and saw that a rogue dream was 500k.....then i asked him for 2 rogue dreams and he traded those 2 dreams for my bow. I dont know what a rogue dream is as i havent reached that part of the game yet. So i thought i got a great deal for my bow(1mil) and when i looked in auction today... Price on a rogue dream dropped from 500k to 66k.. Honestly im quitting this game...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk