Thread: Hello dudes. I'm also buying a devourer skull. Ign eiderscrolls.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello dudes. I'm also buying a devourer skull. Ign eiderscrolls.

Hello just wanting tO buy a haNdsome devourer sKull for 3m, so pm me if interested. But I also wanted to show and tell how funny this experience was returning to this game. We decided to download this game and start from the bottom together, I and my twin brother. We made new accounts and both started fresh as unknown nubs. We were going to start small and work back to the top but when me and my brother leveled enough to enter numa. We decided to only host and remake the outer limits level. My brother looted these 2 vanities in 1 week.

we are now about 5x wealthier than our 2 years of playing before in 1 week. My twin brother split the profits which now leads me to buying Dev skull. Also it would be wise to farm outer limits numa prime.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It took 6 days for this post to show up. A lot can happen in 6 days. I dont care about a dumb Dev skull anymore. So sorry for getting everyone's hope up on getting a vastly overpriced without any debate, 3 million creds for the 6-7m dev I mean 2million worth Dev skull.

Eiderscrolls is no longer my ign, I was itching with that i in "elder" because the original elderscrolls name was taken. I'm now courtjester, my brother is no longer handsomedps. He's now jovialjoker.