Thread: Regarding 66 Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Regarding 66 Gear

When is new gear coming into play?We are just going to get stuck with nightmare weapons/armor forever? For example during the Somberholt expansion there was Arcane armor for the rich then it was balanced for not that rich spenders with "balanced gear".
    I feel that the only way to make everyone lvl up is to offer reasonable gear for with an affordable price.I don't want new gear to be Op but reasonable in stats. No hate just trying to get this out there.

Skrt Skrt Skrt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hopefully those ursoth crates will have some new 66 weaps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Level 66 legendary gear that drop from the raid have decent stats for their cost. I suggest you use them.

I assume the mythic dream weapons have good stats. I suggest you try getting them.

Its too early to release gear with better stats than nightmare gear or the new arcanes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanego View Post
    When is new gear coming into play?We are just going to get stuck with nightmare weapons/armor forever? For example during the Somberholt expansion there was Arcane armor for the rich then it was balanced for not that rich spenders with "balanced gear".
    I feel that the only way to make everyone lvl up is to offer reasonable gear for with an affordable price.I don't want new gear to be Op but reasonable in stats. No hate just trying to get this out there.

Skrt Skrt Skrt
    Something called an event is next week, maybe you should save ur complainments one week?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Something called an event is next week, maybe you should save ur complainments one week?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk
    Complaints* . Anyways, no one here was complaining but if it makes you happy sure Ill just agree with you. Btw I can afford all that new nightmare gear but I want everyone else who's not filty rich to at least have some good gear. Also regarding that person who said i should use legendary gear the stats of those weapons are garbage let me include it doesn't even have a proc. Let me tell you this because I don't think you know this. At lvl61 mages who used dusk brutality gun still had a good chance to compete with mages who used balanced gun. I believe it was the same for the other classes. But those new legendary nightmare weapons are completely garbage.
    Last edited by Fanego; 08-18-2017 at 11:07 AM.