Thread: Some ideas about the game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Default Some ideas about the game

Hi guys thought I would give some ideas on how to make this game better.

1. Add crafting inventory to story token vendor. Crafting inventory fills the fastest and is very annoying to have to always empty. Right now the only way to get more is buy from auc or buy with plat. Not ideal for people with low source of income. Old players got 500 slots for free so why not give new accounts more options?

2. Add awakening search to auc. Often I find myself scrolling through auc, looking at the same piece of gear but looking for a certain awakening (such as gold loot). Adding a search feature would make this alot easier.

3. Buff artifact farming. Most people I know have comepletly given up on farming for these. The amount of farming required to get higher tier artifacts is insane, which I feel should be changed. Either take away the token entry and allow unlimited entry or buff the amount dropped by boss. At the rate we are going, arcane artifacts wont be close to a reasonable price any time soon.

4. Do more 2x mini events. It feels like forever ago since 2x elusive 4 was a weekend activity. Also 2x dragon teeth seems to have been out of the cycle for too long. I feel like the mini events recently have been more unappealing and not worth farming. Mini events that are worth farming always seem to boost player activity.

5. Re-introduce the lower level mythic armor. It seems like there are nearly none of the lvl 31 mythic armor for sale and those that are selling are asking, imo, way too much. The set is useless after upgraded, with the only purpose being the ap (and maybe lvl 36 pvp, idk). For those who want the ap and weren't playing the level 36 cap, this set costs way more then what its worth.

6. Continue to add "new" content. I say "new" because I mean stay away from re-colored gear and maps. Most people recieve the most excitement from game when learning how to deal with new mobs and bosses. Any content (such as new expansion) is just grinding maps, which most people don't enjoy as much. No new strategies have to be created and players lose interest. I know it isn't easy to come up with "new" stuff, but I think that is what keeps the game rolling.

Well thats it for now. Feel free to agree or disagree below or add more (reasonable) ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

-1 people really that lazy? I think a search engine to find a specific awakening bad imo.

Skrt Skrt Skrt

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanego For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

+1 for your intention
    But
    1) inv slots by plat is a revenue source for sts.. if they reduce this revenue source then they will cover it by making any other probably main item.. right now it effects a person in begining but it isn't making problem for whole community..

2) it maybe considered .

3) Artifact farming ? Lol what's that? It's lables as regular map but in real it ended as a weekly event. Cos 90% people quit it within 7days.

4) Yes we ne d mini events , events related to gameplay not those different means of plat sale and new heroic

5) -1 Strictly NO. It will be doom .. it's only thing keeping hope and fun for low level or casual players and people who play for chilling..u need to pop 100s of elite cheats for those mythic armors.. that millions Price divides in 100s making a resonable price for farming..
    I will vote for new aps for getting 2 and then 5 sets.. additional 500 aps for 2 sets crafted and 2000 for Crafting 5 sets

6) Sts says its Expansion not any recolored map...Means shyual was pre-coloured.. dream is original one..
    Last edited by Majin; 08-21-2017 at 02:33 AM. Reason: editted autocorrected spelling of play sale to plate sale

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    +1 for your intention
    But
    1) inv slots by plat is a revenue source for sts.. if they reduce this revenue source then they will cover it by making any other probably main item.. right now it effects a person in begining but it isn't making problem for whole community..

2) it maybe considered .

3) Artifact farming ? Lol what's that? It's lables as regular map but in real it ended as a weekly event. Cos 90% people quit it within 7days.

4) Yes we ne d mini events , events related to gameplay not those different means of play sale and new heroic

5) -1 Strictly NO. It will be doom .. it's only thing keeping hope and fun for low level or casual players and people who play for chilling..u need to pop 100s of elite cheats for those mythic armors.. that millions Price divides in 100s making a resonable price for farming..
    I will vote for new aps for getting 2 and then 5 sets.. additional 500 aps for 2 sets crafted and 2000 for Crafting 5 sets

6) Sts says its Expansion not any recolored map...Means shyual was pre-coloured.. dream is original one..
    Thanks for your response and opinions. Yes I agree some of my suggestion may not really be that important and I see your points. If any should be implemented in the game, it would be #3 and 4. Artifacts would be fun to farm if the map got buffed and mini events are what keep people interested and give them motivation to play.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post: